Let's see them seed collections!

This is our current collection.

Most on the seeds in purple case are store bought except the G13/Hashplant x Amnesia Haze, Cali-O x (TFD) The Pure “AKA” Original Skunk #1 those we made, as we did with most in the black case except for some landraces and some great genetics I received from @JohnnyPotseed thanks for the great deal my friend! I tried to push Lady Z to start these, but there just wasn’t room yet. They’re next on the agenda. The Frankenstein clones are rooted and vegging nicely.

And I want to thank the generosity of @Pigeonman for a the “88” G13 x Hashplant!!

These are our most recent additions.

38 Likes

Very nice.

4 Likes

that thing looks super well organized

6 Likes

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws! Thanks @sardinebags credit goes to the Mrs. @Lady.Zandra63

5 Likes

Love how you got those organized great collection too :+1: @Draig @Lady.Zandra63

7 Likes

Will you ever be able to grow all that?

2 Likes

Nope, it’s a collection. A savings if you will. There’s also the “fear of missing out”

8 Likes

I’ve never posted one picture, but I can say I have over 1K Strains/Varieties of Photo/Reg, 110 Photo/Fem, and roughly 100 Auto R/F in the “Ole Stash Bag”…30 1-Gallon Zippies, soon to be in Alphabetized Vails. I have “Individual” Bags for mrnice, @SamwellBB, “Mark”, @Sebring, etc. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Fall box put me at 155 varieties :metal: The amount of chocolate on that list gets me excited every time I look at it.

17 Likes

So having about 200 strains is perfectly normal. Whew! Thanks guys! This thread has helped ease my mind lol

13 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing. That’s a lot of choc! What is chocolate haze?

6 Likes

OG Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze. Royal Queen seeds

7 Likes

Ahh, their version of Chocolope! My favorite strain ever!

4 Likes

How I store all my seeds. Keep them in the fridge until I start a new run

12 Likes

Thanks everyone for sharing. I think @misterbee probably takes the cake for most strains lol. I have never heard him say, nah I don’t have that lol. Great collections everyone!

8 Likes

You guys are fucking nuts

12 Likes

Haha! Just getting started over here, haven’t even been trying, and ive got more than i can grow! Crazy what some stray pollen can make with a few sticky pistils, lol.

6 Likes

A gift I’m sending to a friend in Australia… this is when you know you have too many seeds… I was gifted 2 full shoe boxes, so why not pay some love forward.

And every once in a while my sponsors hit me with new stock… Oldsog is one of them and his genetics rock…

Repins12 sent me a bunch of feminized autos and this brother can breed some beautiful plants… just harvested his Widow Cheese Berry… nice.

Draig and LZ… very nice organized collection…

15 Likes

I can vouch for misterbee…lol. I think I sent him a few and vice versa, great dude…

8 Likes

What the hell is Chocoloso?! :open_mouth:

2 Likes