Let's talk about clones floating in Europe!

im just sayin at one point it was sold for 10k and there are still plenty of 10k clones for example beleaf clones and some people seem to pay that price

then they are lying in the description :smiley:

1 Like

@BigBodyBugatti Please see better it’s 600 euros for permanent marker and those hyped strains

I just want their selections of inhouse

And those hyped clones come pretty all from American nurseries to Européen Instagram sellers, etc… a lot of time they are fakes and people pay 500 dollars for it

I love to ask them how they can guarantee me it’s the real deal

Attic farm have those strains and white truffle 50 euros for exemple. And if you wait more two month it will be half the price

why would i pay 500 when flowery field carries all clones for 9 € and they have Rainbow Marker too

1 Like

they cant in the most cases. it has to be over Spain (Spannabis maybe , most US brands have stores in Barcelona) or shady instagram dealers

im also very curious about the clones in austria and how they got here

1 Like

We have A LOT of fake and/or bullshit floating around in Spain.

Same like in US and like @trytogoodbud stated before - The real ones are mostly hold tight and you’ll not find them on the Spannabis :grin:
The stuff in the social clubs is mostly questionable.

Still happy to meet you folks on Spannabis! :green_heart:

5 Likes

holymoly 10k a cut? that’s extreme lol
do you know what makes it that expensive?

1 Like

ahhh, mine’s 1.0

i think tho 2.0 must have better structure as that must be what archive intended to make it
I think oishi also kinda had similar funk to RB or RS11 kinda but didn’t personally grow oishi so plant wise not sure haha

never payed for a clone and never will, to each his own :slight_smile:

please continue, my friends …
don’t bother with the few smiling people on the sidelines :grin:

i have to agree with nemo:
it’s a kind of an unnessecary mean vibe in this thread …
(compared to the others were things get actually done. )

14 Likes

the threads name is “lets talk about clones floating in europe”

why you here then ?

1 Like

but flowery field do not send outside of austria
can be a long trip depending where u live

Because he can fly. :slight_smile:
No matter who you mean.

The vibration is like that for a simple reason. Members are gathered here for one reason - residence in Europe.
If it weren’t for that, the question is how many members would even communicate and get together in some common moment.
And that’s completely normal
:peace_symbol:

Pls relaxo everyone🥲

4 Likes

People please, no more problems

@santero please let people make what they want with there money and don’t made fun of them. You talk about good vibe : start by indulgence and not bully

I prefer work hard, buy a clone and owe nothing to nobody. And it don’t make me a stupid guy.

@BigBodyBugatti please, don’t stop posting, do you know good shops in Austria ? Premium genetics and plantnation steal good ? Krumme gurken ?

1 Like

no worries bud im still here :grin:!

IMG_9004|500x500

back to clones, rainbow belts and grandi guava day.37

4 Likes

Those currently are from Premium Genetics, can recommend that shop. very healthy cuts.

Floweryfield usually has clean cuts

i had experience with Krumme Gurken, some good, some bad (thrips)

i also had some clones from Gartenzwerg . would not recommend , weird looking unhealthy cuts, decent genetics from time to time

right now there are many new shops i was not aware off, the last few runs i made with clones a bud selected from seeds :astonished: because shops back then were lacking US genetics

1 Like

its a breeder cut and as it seems a very special one. you heard about BeLeaf ? sick breeder for sure

1 Like

Please do you know something about clonelab ?

Rootsfarm carry their 3chems goldcut that seems very good

the website is trash, i cannot see what strains they have

1 Like

just to share and trade clones (for free) with friends from europe.
money has nothing to do with that, imho, but to each his own :slight_smile:

hopefully money stays a non-essential between private people.
those are the (only) ones i trade with and share to …

i understand that there is more people around, than the
closed communitiy that shares for free with other growers.

9 Likes