LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Oh ok you started with hydro?

Yes and no. For in door yes. Out door always soil. I would like to do a DWC in the sun! That would be great. I think there would be to many issues to over come. In a green house on the other hand :smiley:. Can’t beat the sun.
When I first got started back in 05 if I didn’t get a law enforcement scare I wouldn’t have been successful with hydro anyway. I was too young and cocky and thought I could cut corners.
I have slapped grows together and grew really crappy weed. Weed it was! I didn’t get serious until last year. This is my 4th run in hydro. Don’t get me wrong it can get tricky. But it’s really not as difficult as some folks make it. I do a lot of reading tho. But if you already know how to grow the transition is not that hard. The difference I see in hydro and soil there is no competition.

Thanx. Yeah them branches are heavy! I’m expecting nothing less then 4 oz. But shooting for more.

5 Likes

I think it will be more than a qp. Those nugs are huge

They seem really solid too. I have been tricked before tho. She had nice family line so I’m not too worried.

1 Like

Hey guys I got someone in another thread that has white spots on his leaves. It washes off. He is growing in a basement. Sound like PM to you?
He don’t have any pics yet.

3 Likes

Very possible, the only white spots I’ve had on my leafs that wash off is pm and mineral buildup from my hard well water if I get any on the leaves. Comes out of the tap at 6-700 ppm.

3 Likes

4a453cb4406f4de632b88eb4ba864d4a8cd7e171_2_373x500
This is what he gots
Thanks @Chronickyle .

1 Like

I’m leaning pm but I’d get some other opinions as well

1 Like

What the best way to fix it? If it’s PM

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Get rid of it all and start over. Or take it all down to cuts and protocol 0 like how @JoeCrowe suggests, use sulpher as well. If theirs a rare cut to save.

2 Likes

I know someone right now who is litterally throwing away their tent because they don’t want to deal with the headache. Hell id rather have mites.

1 Like

Damn that sucks. Technically it’s his first grow. The last one didn’t go so well.

2 Likes

Damn. That’s a bummer. I’ve only gotten pests and pm when I let other growers into my room or have taken in cuts without a quarantine. Sounds like your buddy needs to take more precautions, such as gardening naked or showering before entering and always changing your clothes.

1 Like

I think he did get them them from another grower. The messed up part is I’m sure the other party had to have known. Terrible.

1 Like

He’s on here. @Calix . His thread don’t get a lot of traffic. So I figured I’d ask over here.

I’ll set it to watch and help when I can.

1 Like

I appreciate it. I don’t know anything about it. I’m glad I don’t. Hopefully it is a mineral thing.

1 Like

This stuff gets rid of PM and can be used up to a week before harvest.

I gave some to a buddy last year. It got rid of the PM and he had a PM free harvest. Use it as a foliar spray.

2 Likes

He doesn’t need to do that! Just buy or make a sulfur burner

1 Like

Stuff like that is why it’s great to get multiple options. I never even knew that stuff existed. I’ve only heard about washing it at the end but I never trusted the washing method enough to try.

2 Likes