LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow

Damn. That’s a bummer. I’ve only gotten pests and pm when I let other growers into my room or have taken in cuts without a quarantine. Sounds like your buddy needs to take more precautions, such as gardening naked or showering before entering and always changing your clothes.

1 Like

I think he did get them them from another grower. The messed up part is I’m sure the other party had to have known. Terrible.

1 Like

He’s on here. @Calix . His thread don’t get a lot of traffic. So I figured I’d ask over here.

I’ll set it to watch and help when I can.

1 Like

I appreciate it. I don’t know anything about it. I’m glad I don’t. Hopefully it is a mineral thing.

1 Like

This stuff gets rid of PM and can be used up to a week before harvest.

I gave some to a buddy last year. It got rid of the PM and he had a PM free harvest. Use it as a foliar spray.

2 Likes

He doesn’t need to do that! Just buy or make a sulfur burner

1 Like

Stuff like that is why it’s great to get multiple options. I never even knew that stuff existed. I’ve only heard about washing it at the end but I never trusted the washing method enough to try.

2 Likes

I got that product here on OG free in a give away. lol

2 Likes

Lol yeah I sure wouldn’t get rid of my gear. I cleaned with vinegar and bleach and never got it again. He is sure he got it from the tent and it’s old anyways lol. Everyone has their own style.

2 Likes

Its his to do what he wants to do with it. Seems silly though. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not me. I needs all my stuff. Lol. Thanks for the help fellas. If it was me I would crawl in bed and cry.

3 Likes

powdery mildew is a pathetic parasite you can wipe out in a weekend. Sulfur or bordeaux mixture which is copper two sulfate sprayed on veg twice two weeks apart and it’s toast. People in real life and on the forums have been drinking the powdery mildew kool aide.
https://overgrow.com/uploads/short-url/tKbnbWhcerRMG86DSEg7ggoZPqs.pdf
if you can understand university level shit, read the pdf on that link, and it will tell you everything about powdery mildew.

2 Likes

Phosphorus deficiency look underneath and on stem if you notice spots. Those look natural possibly

1 Like

Seal your tent with adequate can fan control pulling out humidity with good air flow. Spray with neem

1 Like

Ohh this isn’t my issue. But thanks guys I really appreciate the help.

Here’s a trichome shot. Not so clear anymore.

7 Likes

That product in post 1249 has copper in it.

1 Like

Nice trich shots bud, you using a USB microscope?

1 Like

Yes sir. Honestly I forgot what one it was. It works good enough. For some reason the photos don’t save to the phone. It did on my Note 10. But not the Note 20. I’m going to download another app for to see if that will fix it. Right now I get around it with a screen shot.

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson post 865 that’s the USB microscope I use.

1 Like