Lonely's New Year's Giveaway (CLOSED)

Oh, and I have set up a wiki in the PM, to do two draws. I didn’t make that clear…

7 Likes

congrats @ all winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

and thanks @LonelyOC for these nice giveaways!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is awesome!!! Many thanks @LonelyOC for the amazing giveaway!

Congrats to all winners and best of luck on future draws for everyone that didn’t get lucky this time! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity my friend. :smiley:
Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks to @cannaloop also. :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations winners, thanks @LonelyOC for the opportunity.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Greenfingers Of course, I try to get the inner hoarder under control :sweat_smile: A good way to to spread seeds I know I probably never would grow. Hopefully some of the seeds have a higher chance to come alive now. :100:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I have a few doubles in my seed collection. I’m waiting on my project and I’ll be back sending out seeds. Stay tuned, there’s still a few weeks before they finish.

5 Likes

That sounds awesome! Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I also want to be transparent with that @Big_Yeloe won @cannaloop s draw. So congratulations to one of the finest genetics on the planet, hope you get some use for them.

7 Likes

Thanks for chance @LonelyOC and happy new year.

4 Likes

Landed Safely

11 Likes

@Zolorp Awesome, happy they made it safely to you brother :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Got this wonderful surprise today. :evergreen_tree: :gift: :sunglasses: :partying_face:Thanks @LonelyOC !!! :fire::fire::fire:TF

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.