Looking for Cocoa 13 (Strayfox)

like the title… trying to find a pack or maybe 2 of this.

I can send a list of packs I have to trade if anyone is interested. cash works too :smiley:

2 Likes

This is the place that you wanna post

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If anyone can help you it’ll Be @MonsterDrank

3 Likes

That pack is something like 7 or 8 years old. I think from recollection I might have seen a pack offered once, one other time in one of the many channels I belong to where seeds come up for sale. I’ll keep an eye out for it @Tessellated but that might be pretty hard to find since it’s so old. I’ll also ask around a little.

I myself was able to get some of the older Stray packs as I have only been buying and building up my seed collection for about 18 months now… before that, I hadnt bought a pack of seeds in over 10 years… but I’ve seen packs like Cake Fighter, Blueberry Milk, a lot of Starfighter crosses, some Jack10K crosses, Angels Milk crosses, etc pop up and I grab one every now and then. That Cocoa 13 could pop up, ya never know. I’ll get back if I see one.

5 Likes

Much appreciated man. Just picked up a pack of afghani windz… started digging into older stuff and found a lot of interesting crosses like “old school afghani” and of course the cocoa 13… didn’t realize it was that old though haha! I tend to be pretty far behind on stuff in general

2 Likes

Actually @Tessellated I think now I was wrong.
Cocoa 13 might only be a couple years old… not as old as I thought. I’d reach out to Stray directly and ask him. He’s on Instagram. Maybe he’ll have one in his vault. You never know.

There’s a few Stray packs I bought recently that I never even knew existed, I am really excited about…

Instant Sour Karma (Sour Diesel x Instant Karma)

Affy White (White Haze x Angel’s Milk)

Sour D Pebbles (Sour D x Fruity Pebbles)

Wyeast Sled Dog x ChemD/Chem91

I have a sealed bin in my fridge dedicated just to Stray. He makes so many unique creations.

3 Likes

don’t have instagram unfortunately. does he have an email?

1 Like

@Tessellated you can try the Contact button on the website…

https://strayfoxgardenz.com/contact/