Looking for Corinto

Looking for Corinto like the one from TLT but maybe someone that gives a decent amount of seeds for the price. BTC and global shipping required. I have all females from my TLT purchase and I’m not about to pay the same price again for only 10 beans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never forget this is a great reason to keep STS components around! :smiley:

You may want to post this as well in the seed trading thread @StickyBandit for more :fishing_pole_and_fish: .

4 Likes

Pure Corinto is hard to find now. TLT is the only place I could find it for sale. It’s usually $200 for 10 but there’s a 50% off deal going on until the end of the month if you buy 3 packs.

1 Like

Sound ok although that would be a big spend and my wife said no more spending :stuck_out_tongue:
30 is about standard what I get as one pack from other suppliers like Khalifa for half the price

1 Like

The thing is Corinto is one of those elusive varieties that’s hard to find. It’s always been rare and expensive. There’s a lot of Corinto hybrids but the original is worth whatever it costs because it’s so good.

Any of you looking to purchase any tlt strain should hold out and check to see what’s been going around OG. I’d imagine there will be Corinto beans this year…a repro has already been done and quite a few OG seedmakers have seeds in hand.

7 Likes

That’d great news!

2 Likes

I ended up making some Corinto x Alpine 1.0 Haze regular seeds and still have fem Corinto clones going and also put some clones out at a mate’s, they seem to love the outdoors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea some people have them. Don’t know if they’ll give ‘em up, but they have them.

1 Like