Looking for cornbread mafia genetics

Hi all,
Seeking some genetics from cornbread mafia circles. Namely Mexican death sativa, Russian and their Kentucky blue grass. Also Williams wonder.

If anyone has any leads or any stock, hit me up as i have some quite rare things to trade :slight_smile: if you have any general info, feel free to whack it below!!

2 Likes

I know that Doc D was breeding with this recently - hit him up and he may have some info for you

1 Like

I have a cornbread from rare dankness. I only got clones tho.

3 Likes

Running 2 of those rite now, really like the Bubba influence in it.

1 Like

Can I see a pic of a mature nug?

I could also send you a pic of a almost ready to harv cornbread. In a hour "lights on "

3 Likes

Williams wonder is a mad producer but not super potent

Here’s my cornbread 35 days into flower. It’s nice but my purple moby dick and ogkz are really shining oh and fruit salad!

6 Likes

The purple moby dick smells like straight yankee candle!

1 Like

I think he’s referring to Johnny Boone’s stuff he was the leader of the cornbread mafia in Kentucky in the late 70’s and 89’s. I’ve read the book. Good read.

4 Likes

Get me hip bro, what book?

1 Like

Look up THE CORNBREAD MAFIA

1 Like

One has to slow down and really take in what’s being said here. Even I jumped into this thread and thought we were talking Cornbread the strain…lol.
But yeah the story of the Corn Bread Mafia should be a movie. Maybe not in part because there’s still a ton of mystery left.

1 Like

i see this is really late, but i have some (mexican death sativa x tigermelon) from bodhi. I had requested the mexican death sativa strain and that cross is what i received. my plan was to cross it with black triangle but that’s pretty far down on my list of crosses i want to make.

that was a good book, I came across that for free on google books a few years ago. very interesting.

3 Likes

I read it in 2014 at a bookstore I went to everyday due to me not having much to do but read. In the book they were still looking for Johnny Boone who was living in Belize I believe at the time of the writing when the FEDS caught up with him years later and now I just read they just released him from prison! Wow time has flown for me at least! :joy:

4 Likes

Those sound awesome!
Please let me know if you would consider a trade for them, i would keep cuts and a mate has 2 packs of BT running soon so i would scab his males from hit and make beans n flick the cross beans back to you also.

I am a huge bodhi head (40 or so packs and counting :wink: )

Anyways brother stay safe but for sure hit me up if youd entertain the idea!

Just an FYI, bodhis Mexi death sativa is not the same as cornbread mafias.