Looking for Elev8 fems have fems for trade

what strain seeds do you have on deck and do you sell them all for that price ?

1 Like

Hmmmmm ā€¦Seem to have twenty dollars willing to go to a donation box :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Right now I only have

Alien VS Lavender

Lavender Dosidos

The Game is Thick

Frozen TaHquitos

2 Likes

*$15 per pack with Free Ship
*2 for $25 with Free Ship
*$45 Variety pack- 9strains 5seeds of each $9 shipping

-Lavender Frosting -is a cross of Lavender Jack* from Bodhi Seeds and Vanilla Frosting from *Humboldt Seed Company . Hybrid- It has a strong Limonene terpene profile, high yield, vigor, and very easy to grow. THC 20%^

-Lavender Mac -is a cross of MAC1 from Capulator and *Lavender Frosting . Earthy, cheesy, citrus notes with major couch lock. THC 20%^

-Alien VS Lavender -is a cross of Alien OG* and *Lavender Frosting . Itā€™s Main terpene profile is myrcene, followed by limonene and caryophyllene. Indica dominant with a very calming high THC 23%^

-Lavender Do-Si-Dos -is a cross of Cherry Do-Si-Dos from Midwest Best and Lavender Frosting. Flavors range from Cherry Cola, Fuel, Gas, and Peanut Butter. Very heavy producer with THC levels over 25%^

-Frosted Altoids -is a cross of Animal Mints from SeedJunky Genetics (Wedding Cake x Animal Mints ) and Lavender Frosting. High yield and the buds are absolutely caked in THC crystals that give off a typical cream/gas characteristic of its cookies name. THC 25%^

-The Game Is Thick -is a cross of Waiting Game by Capulator (FPOG x MAC ) and Lavender Frosting. Itā€™s a very high yielder with a skunky sour candy Lavender nose. THC 23%^

-Frozen TaHquitos -is a cross of TaHquitz OG from Elev8 seeds (Pre98 Bubba x (OG x Blue Dream )) and Lavender Frosting.
Complex and loud chemmy smell with an earthy, fruity, spicy flavors. Str8 Kush. THC 20%^

-Frosted Trainwreck -is a cross of Trainwreck from Humboldt Seed Company (Trainwreck x California Dream ) and Lavender Frosting. It has a sweet and sappy smell and is very potent. Good for pain-relieve with very high levels of Terpinolene. THC 26%^

-Jacks Lavender Frosting -is a cross of *Lavender Jack from Bodhi Seeds (Jack Herer x Wookie ) and Lavender Frosting. Jack Herer dominant high yielding plant. Some of the heaviest THC production Iā€™ve seen on a Jack Herer cross. Very Strong limonene profile around 4% terpenes. Buds are greasy to the touch. THC 25%^

-Bananas For Lavender -is a cross of Banana OG* and *Lavender Frosting . Banana, Bubblegum, fruity scents.
Creeper. Very good for appetite loss. Tight bud structure with a medium yield. THC 20%^

9 Likes

sick. ill read up on these and see whats up ! all fems or regs ?

1 Like

All regs :seedling:

2 Likes

What all do you have?

Edit now I see

1 Like

Whatever you do, donā€™t trade for elev8ā€™s strawberry sno cone, it was horrible. Many, many bad reviews on other forumā€™s.

Hsc is decent, their bb muffins smells good but has extremely low potentcy. They had alot of herms with their mango sherbet strain.

I had two vanilla frosting going this summer, one hermed, the other is still in the ground. Itā€™s got a light lemon like smell to it, and needs support as the branches are thin and relatively spindly.

2 Likes

Great info, thanks for letting everyone know.

1 Like

Got some very intriguing work there my friend.

1 Like

Just watched a podcast by a breeder who approached Elev8 at an event after they bited his strain. Asking why his strain was on their menu when theyā€™ve never worked together. Elev8ā€™s response was his investor invested in his company with certain strains on the menu so he has to ā€œcreateā€ them to fulfill their business agreements. Thatā€™s scummy imo

Iā€™d just avoid Elev8ā€¦ who the hell are they anyway?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a fan of their seed line up but I am running their Tahquitz OG. Can only speak for thatā€¦it was a clone from a popular farm/dispensary

Hereā€™s some info on himšŸ‘‡šŸ» Heā€™s from San Jacinto mountains in Cali

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised, I liked BBM, high included. I ran it this spring, I ran it early summer under light deprivation, and Iā€™m running a cut of that in the ground as a May-September grow.

It wasnā€™t a knockout in-da-couch high, but it was a really relaxing pleasant body high. I donā€™t think Iā€™d grow an entire seasons crop of them, but I also feel like Iā€™ll probably run one or two alongside most of my grows because I like smoking it and having it around. Iā€™ll be chopping my big one in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

I feel like clones are a different story when talking about pollen chuckers; if you start with good genetics from other people, even if you donā€™t stabilize the line, thereā€™ll be good phenotypes if youā€™re willing to hunt for them.

Getting it in clone form certainly takes a lot of the work out of it, in this case dark heart already hunted the pheno theyā€™re selling, but like you said I would be hesitant to go after the seeds because the phenotypes could be anywhere between excellent and completely unremarkable

2 Likes

Saw the same itā€™s dark horse genetics podcast. Basically they admitted to buying white label and repackage

3 Likes

Yea for sure thatā€™s why I like getting cuts. A lot of my strains are from TC clones and Iā€™ll hunt a male in breeder packs and hunt certain phenos because I donā€™t always just use clones :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The thing that made them so suspicious to me is that almost everything is an F1 cross of strains developed by other people. Sundae driver, runtz, magic melon, apple fritter, gelato 33, purple punch, and wedding cake make up like half or more of the parentage of their catalog

1 Like

Totally agree!
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

After the dust settles once this ā€œSeptember Thingyā€ is concluded, Iā€™m gonna order TWO of your Variety Packs. I told you last year I would support you, thus continuing to keep my word. You have been doing TREMENDOUS WORK, I salute you, Bro. With your schedule, you are doinā€™ it!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You just missed a grow. Punch cakeimage image

11 Likes