Looking for sensi seeds four way

Yeah all I knew of him was what little info my dealer told me. The 4-way n Durban were readily available but the haze we only got once and apparently the guy mostly grew that for himself and when he did let it go it was for a premium. We paid $150/qrt instead of the usual $100 at the time.

1 Like

He didn’t need the money, let me tell ya

1 Like

It’s called Fouroura Borealis and is the only thing I can find where the fairfax cut was used… sadly it was a limited release. I wonder if anyone here copped any. I’ve tried the fairfax 4 way twice in my life and it was amazing. I would love to get my hands on those beans.

Does Sensi Four way have any relation to Gravity???

Nevil: Gravity was a 4 way indica I made for Sensi using an extremely potent Hash Plant x NL1 as the mother. There were a couple of versions. The effect was seriously heavy. Gravity!

3 Likes

Yeah man I’ve been looking and you’re correct on the name crickets and Cicada collaborated with coastal. I asked on Instagram and they said no more. I’ve had the fairfax many times just never had a cut…

2 Likes

That would be awesome if you could find the beans. Nobody has sensi that I can find in the states and the ones who ship won’t do in regular packs.

1 Like

Interesting…

I know right I’d like to get both cuts now. Lol wishful thinking …

I know I saw someone on Instagram posting they popped a pack of the originals and found something possibly. I believe they are going to try to reproduce the seeds if they do work out. I just need to find who that was…

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

Yeah I saw he was going to bring back some of the old school strains ff fourway was included. Fingers crossed myself lol

1 Like

@RocketBoy The Sensi 4 way is Afghani x Pakistani x Indian x Skunk #1

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.