Looking for sensi seeds four way

Looking for sensi seeds four way have beans to trade or have donation… :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy

:peace_symbol: And stay safe

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, have a great time.

5 Likes

Kick your shoes off, stay a spell. Get to know the members, partake in discussions, you’re sure to find peeps more than willing to trade, myself included. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG. Lots of knowledgeable folks here. Read, learn and enjoy the friendly community.

3 Likes

Thanks fellas I appreciate the warm welcome. New to og and falling in love with it.

1 Like

Welcome @Blueridge!

1 Like

Yeah…I have not heard of that strain going around in a while…I would be interested as well…let’s see what y’all got!

1 Like

I’ve been interested in that one for awhile. Unfortunately there isn’t much info/evidence that any have been saved from the late 80s, early 90s. That’s the time frame I’d be interested in.

Sadly around the late 90s, early 00s it seems like a lot of seed banks started to recreate these old lines but from different parents. So most of those old strains that seem to still be available from those places aren’t the strain people remember and want.

2 Likes

Hi @Blueridge, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome buddy!

1 Like

@Blueridge where you from sensi still got them in the line als regular seeds😁

1 Like

Yeah same here I’ve been looking for the fairfax four way they call it. I believe it dates back to late 80’s early 90’s. Back in my high school days you were doing something if you had the four way… lol

2 Likes

Yeah I finally found someone to get the remakes from I was hoping to find a older pack. Or a lead on the fair fax four way clone I’ve heard it’s around still.:man_shrugging: And I’m from nova. How about yourself?

2 Likes

@Blueridge i from holland
But as i can read whith sensi it a remake of the early forway they started again with them in 95 so dont know if they are the same

1 Like

They are NOT the same…
I guess I know now why you and I are after the same four way…I’m from va…used to live in nva in the 80s and got it then.
There was a guy around just a few years ago had the old four way ffax cut and mixed it with white widow and sold it.

2 Likes

Think I had the same stuff in the western burbs of Chicago in the 90s

1 Like

Hmm wonder if that’s the same 4-way that used to be around northern Indiana.

All I was ever told was the guy went to the Dam in 1990, got a bunch of packs of seeds and this was one of the best plants he found from those.

Supposedly there was the 4-way, a Durban Poison and a haze. Never was told anything solid on who the guy was or even where he was but the stuff was some of the best weed I’d had and was only around for a couple years before my connect said guy got busted and then the market got flooded with beasters.

2 Likes

I believe I know him, he is from Illinois

1 Like

I saw crickets and Cicada has a 95 fairfax fourway x nl5 i believe it was done with costal seeds but not 100% sure. I’ve messaged them still waiting for a response. aura borealis I believe is the strain name. Any info would be appreciated…:pray::v:

2 Likes