Respect @jessethestoner much thanks for your input: :+1:

1 Like

Lindigo from La Réunion, kenavo brotha!

1 Like

Betroka highlands

7 Likes

More babies

15 Likes

that looks very similar to a PNG (Papua New Guinea) I ran a few years ago…

9 Likes

Thanks to show @royal ; PNG is like grandma of all pure sat imo, trace of NLD Ancestor!

5 Likes

More pics by Malagasy friend of @Yaxu Muchas Gracias!

18 Likes

2 Likes

Sexing soon :wink:

Stems rubs are very promising and diverse with some fruity and others spicy. Classic pure sat enjoy!

(Now x18 game, i deleted puny one)

16 Likes
3 Likes

Pole position first male in the up center and looks strong and stable for now, maybe the only one ^^, will see with others short late phenos…

Down right Thai Stick female and very dispointed with the genetic that isn’t pure according shapes and few BLDs in the line, also 4/6 males!!! After ask i knew that the line is from Alaska Cache so very probably crossed with indica for outdoor, anyway big lie again from U.S., putain dsa race! So no pure sat Mada cross for this time but i will freeze some pollen for future with Swaz, Lambsbread, Red Thai, Punta Roja etc or will see during the next F3. By cons i have some of my pure indica grow in another box so Mada new cross targeted. With PakiKush, X18 or Top Kouch will see which will be champion, also my Orange Swazi in the game.

18 Likes

Highlands around Betroka

10 Likes

Is the main focus to create a bunch of seeds?

1 Like

Of course ^^ and new Atao’s building blocks…

3 Likes

Ok so are you doing an open pollination or actually selecting a few males? Very awesome project btw!

1 Like

Only hermies will be deleted :wink:

1 Like

Now switch to 10/14 light schedule and few specimens aren’t sexed yet ^^

The pure sativa distinction between early Black/Red and late Gold/Green is dazzling and makes me and my NLDA theory very happy.

However i’m disapointed about the faster male that had turned into intersex, not true hermie so i keep it because no more males declared for now. That said i think just one or two more from the rest, will see very soon!

Photo session tonight :wink:

2 Likes

Intersex male, pre-flowers were only males, Red early geno/pheno :

Fruity nice smell!

Another one with good pre-flowers without pistils for now, Green late 1 month later!

Spicy smell

A third short one ya come… 3/18 male ratio.

Fem pre-flowers start to be pollinated :

First move is done according canopy.

12 Likes

Intersex early male is now cut, only few early females are well pollinated with also one NLD Thai Stick Indica lol future Atao’s freebies “Mad Stick”.
(His pollen will be stored and frozen)

The two more males are looking stable for now and no one true hermie in the box for now, few Green specimens aren’t still sexed yet btw!! ^^

5 Likes