And the eyes arenā€™t even bloodshot.
hahahaha

keep smiling ā€¦ if you can

7 Likes

they only do that with reeeally good stuff lol

5 Likes

Putting all my eggs in one basket with this oneā€¦

9 Likes

Have you been on the CBD strains or drinking lots of water flushing yourself to have OH so clear eyes :eyes::zipper_mouth::sunglasses:

3 Likes

lol new world cbd kids are funnyā€¦ always cool to learn some new tricks
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I forgot to start mine!!! :disappointed_relieved:been caught up in work so Iā€™ll be a lil behind I will start to germinate them tonight :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s why I posted and asked. Iā€™m going plastic and hempy style then. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

You gotta be the favorite going into this battle already. They should give you a handicap :laughing:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know @MadScientist was pretty impressive the first competition too

4 Likes

Nothing is written, we will have to wait and see who takes the crown/trophy this one time around! Fun!

6 Likes

Has anyoneā€™s seeds popped ?

I had a couple setbacks here so I wonā€™t even be starting until Friday,

3 Likes

All of mine cracked and showed a little taproot. Didnā€™t take a pic of the seeds but will show you the tupperwares.

They have just now, been placed in paper towels. Will go straight into coco hempy cups, not perlite this time.

Maybe by tomorrow afternoon/evening i will have to pot them, and by Saturday morning will show cotyledons.

HppHrvst :robot:

6 Likes

Participant X says:

Theres a tiny white tap root breakin out of the shell on the red dragon, nothing from the 8 ball kush yet, both still in deionised water.

I may chuck in the lemon kush x amnesia haze I have if nothing appears in another 24 hours :wink:

6 Likes

Mines all of them sink is been more than 12 hours not to the napkins, no e of them have shown root or any sing of anything if nothing happen in 2 more days will select other seeds to germinate cheers and luck everybody

3 Likes

My single seed cracked and showed a nice white swollen tip. I put in paper towel and will be putting her in her final home later today.

5 Likes

Standard operating procedure. 24 hour soak then straight to the coco cups. The cups have a hole about an inch up and are full of perlite to just above the hole. The coco was rinsed thoroughly and soaked in a mild nutrient solution of megacrop and calmag at about 5-6 pH (drops) over night.

9 Likes

That is the way to do it man! Great, i was thinking of doing the coco by itself but the perlite adds a lot of drainage.

Nice one bro!

7 Likes

When I read the original Hempy thread on ICMag, Hempy mentioned that he uses coco now and does perlite on the bottom. Since the idea came from Hempy, might as well give credit where itā€™s due.

7 Likes

I am liking this thread! :thumbsup:

Thanks @MadScientist

7 Likes

I am your humble servant!

HppHrvst :robot:

6 Likes