MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

I got this bottle of thc syrup to drink while I wait for my plants to grow hahahaha ( love how it says 60 doses per bottle)

5 Likes

I think I got swindled I opened it up and this is the only thing inside

2 Likes

No bottle? Ha! Ha! You’re kidding right. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha it was just a pamphlet the whole time

3 Likes

@MadScientist
Am i cluttering your thread? Will there be another one for the contest or just this one.

2 Likes

That is my kinda luck. Ha! Ha!

3 Likes

Official entry for Participant X.

8 Likes

You would never clutter my thread, you are my friend and my brother grower, you contribute just by being present, do as you will…

YOu can burn Rome bro, and still be my friend!

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

I think we all need one of these mad scientist stickers just for entering…

5 Likes

No water yet wife told me have something in the mail to see if add another bean, luck to everybody and have fun cheers and happy growing

11 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii

Run a couple of the fems I sent you. To do competition!

I am running 4 chem and 4 kush.

3 Likes

Yes is w i was thinking that’s why i haven’t soak any yet haha to see if going to swap any

2 Likes

These seeds are from the days of cannabis world and CBay 10+yrs old
On the left we have from a cross from @dman (kali mist x bubblegum) x BubbaX
Then in the middle from Canna dog Seeds Badass Berry and on the right Grape Crush breeder unidentifiable

8 Likes

Do you have any other seeds from C bay?

2 Likes

Just four packs left, 2 are from dtox, one from MotaRebel and 1 Trainwreck seed left from JoJo Rizzo

5 Likes

It was a tough decision what to run, but I have decided it will be GG4s1 I got gifted to me on Instagram by @burningbushsocal_.

10:06 MST (12:06 EST)

So, are we allowing the fabric pots? I’ve got either whatever makes the judges happy. I plan to run coco with megacrop. I found a coco brick in the bottom of my amendments box, and its soaking now. I’ll give it a soak in a mild nutrient solution over night and plant the seeds.

9 Likes

As an impartial observer,
The fabric pot looks to have slightly greater volume than the beer cup due to the tapered shape of the cup.

sweet seed germinating pic :camera:

6 Likes

Ahora si

10 Likes

which is why I sewed mine… filled a beer cup and put the soil in from it and that’s all I get…same volume… different shape…

1 Like

my entry, proof, paper thing… (everyone’s doing them)

12 Likes