They’re my daughters feet lol

That was one of my purple badlands from this spring

3 Likes

Seriously though, is there going to be a booby prize for last place ? lol

11 Likes

Uploading…

11 Likes

11 Likes

those are really heavy feeders love how they look cheers and happy growing brotha

Day one here we go, two at least should be done 9 weeks from now :wink:

10 Likes

Trying to see if i can up my game here, I have always vegged under an open CFL set up with mixed results. So

I picked up a small 18in by 18in by 36 in tall tent, and a migro 100 light from Ireland. I don’t know a whole lot about the light but read some positive reviews so I figured I would give it a whirl.

I’m hoping this gives my plants a much needed boost…

9 Likes

I am officially completely bowing out of this one guys.

I dont want to setup another fan both because i am lazy and it is silent in our room and i like it.

here are a few of the survivors put in my patch where they will fend for themselves.

10 Likes

your splints are great! :wink:

reminds me of clear tubes placed over young :seedling: saplings.

:evergreen_tree: awww

4 Likes

Keep going ,man. I believe!

1 Like

I am so terribly sorry man. I will go till the end for both you and me bro. My two favs are @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle, but you never know!

5 Likes

Here are my lil babies i think finally will feed them in next water

9 Likes

Day 4 Just getting ready lol i’ll be caught up in no time. Dropped my hoses a little and checked ppm levels to see how this run on timers is starting. So far so good started circulation at 500ppm will be watching it till it starts dropping decently then im upping the feed, will be probably a week to two from now :wink:

Camera is being over powered currently till we get some foliage going :smiley:

8 Likes

Interesting setup that you got going there…

2 Likes

Looking good @GreenCaciqueHawaii mine have not liked my lazy gardening technique. In the previous update new growth was yellow, that’s continued and now there is some lead curl.

Well, I’ve been testing with pH drops and I left the solution in the container over night. The next day I noticed the pH was up to 8+. Sure enough had to add pH down to the container before feeding. This keeps happening, and I am now blaming the container holding my nutrients. It’s been bleached and rinsed.

I may have to order a new pH pen. I have three or four crappy ones that don’t work.

3 Likes

Hi, I just picked this pen up a short while ago after years of having a Hanna combo,

So far I love it, it’s a little bit slower than my Hanna and this by far is the best price I found on this pen

https://www.evoquaadvantage.com/product/Products/Browse-by-Product-Type/Water-Quality-Meters/Handheld-Quality-Meters/Digital-Handhelds/Myron-L-Ultrapen-PT2-Pocket-Tester-for-pH-Temperature

2 Likes

@ReikoX Verify if they are driying i saw that you put that you were feeding twice a day it could be they lose some root due root rot or roots are sofocating, how are your temps , in the roots have to be less than 69f and in so small containers can be getting hotter than that cheers and luck finding w is the problem hopefully get corrected soon

1 Like

They saw they real God SunSun today on the window they look happy , thinking if top them or leave them how they naturally grow :grin::blush:

10 Likes

The GG4s1 girls are already looking better, I only need one to win anyway (back left looks good). The pH was stable in the container overnight, so cleaning the container may have helped. They were fed 4 grams/gallon of Megacrop and no CalMag, Silica, or Unicorn Poop. Just to eliminate other variables. I’m thinking it was the silica binding with the nutrients and percipitating out of solution.

13 Likes

I might be not completely out on this!

Plants seem to be bouncing back up.

HppHrvst :robot:

13 Likes