MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

8 Likes

Im sad moving another plant to transplant i drop her on top of my pink kush i almost start to cry so could be that she will not be the one in the competition lets see how she will respond :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

7 Likes

With a little TLC she might be the keeper of the bunch.

2 Likes

Mahalo nui loa for the good wishes hopefully she will come back good but do t know if to keep her in the competition of it gets better transplant her, ill be giving her some love and care, if i saved my gods bud from poisonus water and white mold hopefully shell recover

1 Like

scarlet queen
@Pedro_Bann it’s getting bigger! node 4 to 5 now

dark devil f2

8 Likes

what about transplanting, buring deep, above dicots & 1st node, apply some rooting-hormone at same time or mycos or both?..

and use the force and unicorn-poop too

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ill try she looks good hopefully stem will make s scar like a node and get stronger let see and dont have unicorn poop but have dragon poop haha cheers

2 Likes

Just put some seeds into some water, and cups ready to go :wink:

12 Likes

a couple of mine are still alive… still a few days before I can help them

2 Likes

Oh crap, now I have to really step up my game!

4 Likes

Here is my update, but this time around i won’t have it easy… Cheers!

The Sweet Cindy by @BogSeeds, even tho i sprouted 5 seeds none came to life and @Pedro_Bann had the same exact thing happen to him. Very akward, i am running the Sour Bubble and didn’t have any issues.

HppHrvst :robot:

11 Likes

Update
Scarlet Queen- still considering pulling these out of the contest. I need to start my next veg run since I’ll have 9 plants at harvest and nothing currently running for next round of growing.

Dark Devils

on the move y’all haha

10 Likes

GG4s1 are they are already getting fed 2x a day by hand. Last feed was 3 grams per gallon Megacrop, 15ml per gallon of CalMag, and a dash of unicorn poop.

Tried to get a ruler in this shot, they are about 3 inches tall. They are about 19 days from seed.

12 Likes

Update plants are doing awesome took out the straw of the pink kush she’s bleeding water from the bent area clean her up and put the straw again she’s strong and was holding herself but will give more time to heal

8 Likes

Party cup girls just crushing along at 23 days. Almost time to flip these girls to 12/12, nine more days to go. Good luck folks, I really want to win those Alien Rift beans. :grin:

These are getting a tad yellow on the new growth, most likely they are growing faster than I can feed them. I lowered them a couple inches and changed the lights down to 18/6 from 24/0. They are still being fed 2x a day by hand. They are working on their sixth nodes now, one more and I’ll top them.

12 Likes

I am even ashamed of showing mine, i might have jinxed them!

Here they are. I should have done it the way i did it last time, i had enough perlite and all… I over fert them and there was probably a little heat going on.

HppHrvst :robot:

11 Likes

Looking very good @GreenCaciqueHawaii and @ReikoX

By the end of the day, I will determine if I am to pull out of the competition or grow them outside in My Aussie winter.

Pics to come this afternoon.

Keep Smiling.

7 Likes

You guys better get going, I can’t even see my beer can anymore…lol

15 Likes

Yeah cause its in the recycling bin lol, Mighty small feet you have there :wink: I found a pic online.

Didn’t know you were a figure model for action figures LoL

Edit: Awesome leaves on that plant btw

6 Likes

I couldn’t tell if you were pranking me, or if you traded an old cow for those magic beens. :grin:

8 Likes