MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Have they been going dry and then you water with that 6-700ppm feed ?

2 Likes

They don’t appear to be,
I keep them checked three or four times during the day and water as needed.

1 Like

GG4s1 are kicking ass! I’ve upped the feed, didn’t measure pH or PPM. My lazy farming ways are hard to overcome.

No real flower formations yet, but they are only about 9 or 10 days in. I have, maybe, two or three more inches I can lower them, so I hope they stop stretching soon.

11 Likes

UPDATE

I defoliated again today and i think they look real good, amazing in fact; but i don’t have the height some other members here do!

Will continue as planned and we’ll see at the finish line!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

In my opinion your tighter internode spacing looks better than the stretchy taller plants.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for thinking i am doing a good job! I appreciate it.

WOOHOO!

1 Like

5 Likes

Day 20 from sprout for me.

They had a rough weekend being stuffed in a box and running straight water for a couple days but are on then mend.

Gonna have to use some as @KingGhidora would say “floptek” on the blue dream’atics shortly lol.

10 Likes

Lol - I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw the pic on Discord. I didn’t say anything though cuz I knew you already knew. :slight_smile: Lookin’ lovely bro!

:dragon_face::v:

2 Likes

Couple of pics from the flowering ladies.

CHEMDAWG :alembic::dog:

:

PURE KUSH :desert:

Hoping to win, expecting to lose!

8 Likes

7 Likes

WHAT! @GreenCaciqueHawaii

You even topped your plant man!? How the hell did it grow so fast back???

WOW man, you kicking butt bro!

1 Like

@MadScientist man i really was kind of scared but w i really did was innoculalate good the soil and that baby love to be near dry im watering every other day , i put a good amount of biofizz and mammoth p i think it regulates better the ph feed flower formula 1300 ppm and another stuff i move her to the corner of the tent she was hetting blasted by both led hahaha i have to raise them up they were 30 inches from the plants now are like 20

3 Likes

Ohh and they have now ligth schedule 9/15 :grin::blush::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I know nothing about atypical light regimens!

1 Like

is your entry an autoflowering variety?
edit: is that 9 hours on and 15 off?

1 Like

@MadScientist They work on hormones while sleeping and is a more natural way to what mother nature offers to us here the more sunlight we have is 13.5 hours the less 10.5 hours , im estimating Daily Light Integral (DLI) by info given from the led and they should be covered on the work they suppose to use so they get a good resting time for their hard work , think of them like you if work work is running qith 1000 pounds for a mile a day usually takes 12 hours to do ot but if you do it in 9 you have a good chance to get a better rest, ouuu man so much infooooo haha i need more stuff to read and test haha cheers ,

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann is an photoperiod plant is early skunk from seedsman they are really resilient and yes 9 on and 15 off :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

That is something i will try one day! Will take me a minute to do it tho.

1 Like