MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

@GreenCaciqueHawaii I love the leaves on your “4 foot monster”

2 Likes

Damn! You guys are giving me some competition. I’m going to have to step up my game!

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah. . . It’s getting so good!! This is what I call quality entertainment.

4 Likes

I don’t really know how to feel about it u know… Too much competition!

Yes it is, real good. Nothing like the first one we did, this time around i see @dgtxxx, @GreenCaciqueHawaii, @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle doing things just right! I see myself in a good third or fourth place you know!!!

5 Likes

@MadScientist don’t forget about @toastyjakes I think he’s in there somewhere too

3 Likes

I knew i forgot someone! Yeah man, @toastyjakes is right up there too!

3 Likes

I’m still playing along at home but my one month old auto has gone thru every f*cking stress it could! I shit you not! And without the *. . . It still hasn’t started budding Haha h it’s only 2 inches tall. . .If that. . . Let’s see it started when I transplanted her into the full 16oz terracotta pot I bought just for her. . . Broke the bottom tap root off. . .She bounced back. … . 3 days later my cat decided to chew the only leaves half off. . . Still survived. . . The day i lost all my autos outside was the day i decided to give her a little bit of megacrop to see if i could get her stronger in case the heat would get her even inside . . . Well not having drainage holes in your pot and MegaCrop don’t mix . . .She looked great the day after feeding but 2 days later major nute burn Hahaha. I’ve somehow at least kept her alive.

My “ghetto” grow sprout it just as tall as her. . . Im still waiting to see if she’s going to start budding or die hahahah

8 Likes

Yes this little lady have me impressed so far is a stong and easy to care plant love to be dry i had the experiende with another i grew before everitime i water her of feed her she just explote in growth and is wierd unless likenthe bonsai i use to grow before they dont mind be in small places the leaves just keep growing normal some trees when have not that much space reduce leave size and reduce their growth due the space they have

1 Like

Hey gang!

I gave them ladies 1850ppm @ 6.1pH, 100mL each. Twice today.

Also defoliated the bottom four fan leaves on all eight.

Hopefully they will swallow more than that in flower to give them the same dosage, three times a day!

TechnaFlora nutes rule!

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

size update and a pretty top shot

12 Likes

a little update on that top from yesterday

14 Likes

Solid looking plant there! @GreenCaciqueHawaii

2 Likes

Not only has she put on the purple dress overnight @toastyjakes the image is of wall hanger standard.

6 Likes

Looks like it was asking for water just water from bottom 6.7ph and biofizz no dragon’s pood today

6 Likes

9 Likes

She showed hairs in the middle man stem where i top but still growing and stretching and putting more grow, root mass is solid and retain good moisture , was getting kind of concerned other ones are showing flower but remembered is only 9 to 10 days in flower. @MadScientist question there is an estipulated finish day first time flowering this baby supose to be a 53 day strain and is obviously indica dominant

8 Likes

There is not, people got autoflowering, regs, fems, and we all need to finish before we ALL can be judged. So no bro relax!

3 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fist_right::fist_left: mahalo nui loa, thanks very much , muchisimas gracias

3 Likes

You are welcome, Con gusto, Prego, Alles Gute, Namaste!

3 Likes

Not sure if i am running too much light (migro 100 led) in too small of a tent (18 in x 18 in) or
Trying to push too many nutes too soon (6-700 ppm )
But I am getting a lot of burnt tips here,

I don’t normally encounter this but then again I’m really pushing in this contest,

7 Likes