MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

I think we know who’s winnin the muhfuckin prize this year :blush:

7 Likes

I barely mess with them. Check them on the webcam once a day. Every two weeks I make a fresh resivoir, topping it off once a week between changes. That’s the only time I actually look at them.

7 Likes

We would expect nothing less from the Master of LITFA…

13 Likes

@ReikoX has really nice plants as always, and great skills to take them home, but I have not thrown the towel in yet :wink:

Puttn’ up a fight here dammit! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

23 Likes

Nice, those are chunkier than mine! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

She’s pretty fast, and looks a tad on the fluffy side, probably because of the shitty LEDs, but the final weight/structure will tell.

This one is high cbd too, so perhaps something that I can actually smoke and not the thermonuclear shit I usually grow for my other half :smile:

6 Likes

I plan to do some CBD testing on these when they are done. I’m interested to see what this pairing does. I know one smells like momma on the stem rub. :yum:

4 Likes

Man… This reaaaaaaaaaaally sucks you know…

I forfeited the game based on a mistake and well, i guess i lost the enthusiasm when it happened so soon, i mean like right after the gate was opened, so to speak.

Yo guys are killing it! I just wonder how my plants would be doing man.

Naive mistake, mos def…

:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

I am enjoying the show, but you guys are having all the fun… Cheers!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

The party is just getting started! I got some very pretty ladies that are keen to meet that Strawberry Diesel. As a bonus, I say we compare the finished yield of my one plant to the anyone else’s entire forest of solo cups :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I prefer quality…

Just getting started…I like mine frosted…

Knowing what I know now. I would have grown that pheno out and cloned it. That’s ok. Well see if I pull a zip off of it. That’s my victory. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Give it another two or three weeks there gonna be a quantity of quality oozing out the screen at ya bro lol :wink:
Looking good that crown, mine is just starting it’s journey towards frosty AF hopefully.

Looking awesome everyone!

18 Likes

I’m just joshing ya. I’m bored. Everyone’s are gorgeous, really. Hopefully mine don’t look so retardedly skinny when they’re done. They’re surprisingly doing well. Have a good one.
-J

5 Likes

I forgot, competition goes till everyone’s harvested or end of month? Feel dumb asking but cant remember and dont remember seeing in rules so figured I’d ask.

3 Likes

I think its everyone runs their plant til finish so itll be different times.
I think.
So dont rush anything let all these babies rock out n we will have tons of little monster pics in a month or so.

6 Likes

@slain. That stem is as thick as thieves. Damnit Jim! That bad girls gonna support a lot of bud. You got it back under the “rocking strip”?

5 Likes

Awesome, I was hoping that’s what it was.

1 Like

Look at the trunk on that biiiach!!! Are you doing dwc with that?

3 Likes

Yeah bro, a mini 16 oz DWC, if you scroll up you can see how it was put together. It’s working even better than I expected it might.

5 Likes

Some more pics for you all, I hadn’t checked how the roots were going for a week or so and they needed some more mychoriza…

Filling out with speed now, hopefully this should be where the Big Bud genetics start to really shine.

Rootball, too packed tight to even squeeze it lol.

Here’s a good shot of both the roots and how the buds are just starting to stack up, 16 oz of roots space an y’all go filling it with hippy dirt, this is it sitting on it’s own root ball, no dirt needed :wink:

Frostier by the day…

Canopy shot, and a 20l bucket for comparison.

Enjoy!

18 Likes

Lol, yea man. Pretty impressed by that, not gonna lie!!!
“hippy dirt” that had me rolling lol
edit
When you cut her down, please take a pic of inside the stalk. I wanna see how big the feed hole is.

2 Likes