Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

New name if it’s a girl…Tooty Frooty Booty Bush Kush.

4 Likes

So it looks like I’m out this round, peaked at the other 2 solos in the tent and confirmed both were males…wouldn’t be bummed but dont have a separate spare spot inside to flower for pollen.

Edit** on a good note #5 is still in veg and so far seems to be female far as i can see but time will tell.

6 Likes

Throw it outside and pay the neighbor kid 5 bucks to dunk it twice a day til end of contest… SEE how easy that is. lol…

2 Likes

Day 21 from seed, Nukeheads Cancer Blaster

10 Likes

I debatated on putting it outside and trying to run it through flower still just worry about the couple females I have out in the yard plus would be worried about accidentally cross pollinating anyone else’s plants in the area. Idk I haven’t culled them yet but I need to figure out a spot to set up for them.

3 Likes

If we were going for plant height, I might have a contender.

16 Likes

Let the stretch begin…BOOM.

6 weeks old ultrasound.

6 Likes

Fill er up…The cup that is.

Her older sister is behind her dropping nieces. LMAO

8 Likes

Nice light…:metal::sunglasses::+1:t3:, gonna have to try that at my place…contemplating going LED in flower room next.

2 Likes

I see we have similar ideas on how to fill a 2x2 up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So you run a 10hrs on an 14hrs off or do I have that backwards? An I thought most plants got 16 an 8? Just wondering for personal knowledge

1 Like

Yea that’s correct i am running led 10 hours on and 14 off since the beginning, i was flowering already in the grow tent when decided ro enter and was a little late, but she seems to be doing fine at the moment

2 Likes

Yes sir!!! Already had one show male very excited for this round there’s some heaters in here :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Flea market freebies…The shit you can see with one. I’d still be waiting to see hairs with naked eye.

3 Likes

That “booth” reminds me of a place I went when I turned 18… :thinking:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hopefully the plants are picking up that vibe too

3 Likes

She is thirsty. She is gobbling up over 16 actual oz. per day. So I added another head scratcher. Upped her reservoir capacity. Well thanks to the 4 week veg otherwise I would need a screen or net. Lmao.

I had a long time to plan this out…YES THE ROOTS ARE STILL IN THE CUP.I had to come up with something. I finally return to work after 4 month layoff.

11 Likes

Hey @joecool do you have 4 females or still waiting?

1 Like

Still waiting for 3 to show but had one male who met his death 2 days ago so I’m suspecting that the remaining are female Sry been busy irl, have foot surgery in a few hours and not looking forward to it one bit. Will update again in a few days after I get home.

4 Likes

Update before work…

9 Likes