Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Good luck on the surgery dude

2 Likes

Good luck with the surgery. Hopefully nothing too serious.

2 Likes

Get well soon. Speedy recovery wishes to you.

1 Like

Now what can I do. Hair cut and new bathwater, she is spoiled for a few days.

7 Likes

Lucky I didn’t pot the two culls in pots because the tall one just showed balls. Kept the culls under light and just a bottom feed.

2 Likes

6 males so far, we start wk2 tomorrow :ok_hand:t4:

8 Likes

My surgery went well. Just can’t use my foot and on crutches for 2 months then therapy.
The 3 that are left one is showing signs of being female and the other 2 are still not showing yet. All are getting to be a good size. I’ll have photos later on today when it’s lights on for them. I have them on noon to midnight for lights on.
Just thought I’d update while I was awake. These pain meds have me wrecked…

11 Likes

Glad to hear all went well…:metal::sunglasses::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Really enjoying this thread!

3 Likes

A cup, inside a cup, inside a jar, inside a pail…may have to submerge it all in a tote by the time we finish…Love it !!..:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have a speedy recovery. Many moods

3 Likes

And Dats What I’m talkin bout :sunglasses:

Haven’t added nutes or top off in 3 days. WHEW. With the outside pail I can drop reservoir temps during light out. Ergo…Night time…lower temps= increased dissolved oxygen.

Here’s the big male getting a soil pot… can’t kill a specimen like that, leaves me with these two girls…:metal::sunglasses:

12 Likes

I’m part of the percentile who counts first hair as day 1 of flowering. So this is day 6.

9 Likes

Definitely cleared the rim.

9 Likes

sorry forgot to post last weeks photo’s training day they are not happy, week later little to no new growth. I made the ladies these cute little dresses to protect their roots from the light and keep the boys from staring at her nakedness. Maybe that will help.

8 Likes

Update peeps.

This girl’s gonna be good!

Sci :robot:

14 Likes

What strain is it?

1 Like

That thing is huge already! What did you feed it? Mine are barely alive mostly. :frowning: Took my best one home before it dies! Had them at a friends so I wouldn’t be over the limit at my place but they don’t have the greenest thumbs I guess. At least my grow not in solo cups is going well :slight_smile:
Here is poor little Han Solo Cup…don’t think the force is that strong in him yet! Lol!

It was pretty bad from the start with the stretching due to low light. Only one looked good as it was last to germinate so light issues had been fixed. Then for some reason that one just crapped out on me. I had to put some sticks around this guy to stop it from falling over with all the weight on top of that puny stem. Next time I plan to plant a little deeper and have the lights set up properly before they come out of the ground. :slight_smile:

HAGO!

6 Likes