Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Redding up some veins…

5 Likes

1 of 4 phenos of (Sour Banana Sherb x Cookies N Chem) just finished up wk 5 :ok_hand:t4:

16 Likes

This one sure responded well to the outdoors… Loving the colours

17 Likes

Here’s my 1. I still have 3 but this one is the beauty out of the 3.

And just for reference the size of the top that got flopped right before lights out at the start of flower.

If anyone cares to see the other two they will be in my log. They to shall finish…

12 Likes

About the time when we have no idea what the hell it will finish like.

9 Likes

Why couldn’t I just grow A White Widow fast auto. Nooooo I had to try a seed I thought was my childhood favorite Indica. Nevertheless I still would be waiting for it to finish. This plants Sisters look the same while pulling up the rear in my outdoor grows as well. Just taller.

9 Likes

Oops how did that get there

7 Likes

Something is not right. @Instg8ter hoping it bounces back. I broke my ph probe during nute change. New one will be here Friday

7 Likes

(Sour Banana Sherb x Cookies n chem) phenos 1-4 :ok_hand:t4: 6wks in.

12 Likes

You lost me there, why go on living?!?
Lol sorry just had to.

Beautiful plants for those that are still in it! It still blows my mind what kind of growth you can have in such a small container. I looked over the COVID edition of the challenge when I first joined, and I almost couldn’t believe those were all so healthy and productive even though they are clearly root bound.

3 Likes

Well, now that we still have active contestants, how about we discuss what a sexy plant actually looks like. Aaaand go…Oh wait I know…This is pure sex at its finest…Lmaorotf.

7 Likes

Still in here, won’t get to see my whole plant until harvest season, which is creeping upon us. Here is my entry once again, blackberry breath at 6 weeks into flo

Frosty lil lady

8 Likes

On track to be “WAIT FOR IT…EPIC”

10 Likes

Is Stevie Nicks smoking a hookah in that photo!??

5 Likes

Or Farah Fawcett :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Omg…that’s her microphone. Stevie Nicks @Indoornesian

4 Likes

BBS coming in for a landing…prolly an other week at most

And here is fuzzy

I have been thinking :exploding_head: and it seems to me it’s funny that for something that throws nanners at 56 days almost like clockwork doesn’t throw any at any time through the stress of a solo cup challenge and a challenged grower lol. Food for thought
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Stoned atm​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
My twisted humor had me thinkin @NonSequitor was referring to the roots in the damn cup​:joy::rofl::rofl: they are really really blonde …:woozy_face:

4 Likes

Could just be the luck of the draw with that seed, didn’t get that particular “defect” or what ever.
That is a beautiful plant either way! It blows my mind still that it’s only in a little cup.

5 Likes

Hey guys, this weeks update… she’s starting to get fat… starting to plump up nicely.

Just hoping she finishes in time.

15 Likes