Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

are you sure you didnt graft 4 different plants together? just kidding - that’s an amazing plant even if it was in a 5 gallon bucket

6 Likes

Fattening up…huh. finishing on time. I have at least 2 weeks myself

12 Likes

My lady in the flush and fade…

Coming down in Friday nite.

13 Likes

Thanks much for the kind words @monkeyman. I’ve never grown in a solo cup and it’s been a bit surprising and informative run to say the least.
@itza419 looking good… Honestly I probably have a week or two before she’s done but I’m content that her nugs are starting to fatten up and she doesn’t look like a stick with fur lol.
I must say that growing in a solo cup has been fun so far though and I will enter another cup contest again. It’s just fun to see what they can do in such a small space for their roots…

6 Likes

@MadScientist looking great. Now if only mine would cooperate and finish a little faster…

5 Likes

Thanks brother, I do love the colors.

Pure dank.

6 Likes

If only I would have thought ahead, and planted something with those colors! That’s certainly going to give her an edge in the competition

4 Likes

How much longer does this shindig got

4 Likes

Plants finish when they finish, it’s not a race but for a vote of the final results hehe. That said, the next challenge starts soon so these will overlap a bit haha.

5 Likes

Mine’s going to have to come down real soon got a week of rain coming here and I can’t bring her in just too bug infested. She’s always showing nanners at 56 days but for the first time I thought maybe this time she wouldn’t That’s in 3 more days… But the damn rain :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain: gonna try and hold out :crossed_fingers:

:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Taking forever…

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad. Mine is too.

2 Likes

I smoked my 7grams of autos a month ago. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

So 88 days from seed with a 31 day veg :exploding_head:… Faster than some autos I’ve grown. :grin: Blueberry x Bagseed

Smells like berry

So that’s that.
Still blows me away how much quality buds you can get from a solo cup. I was gonna discontinue this one cause of hermie tendencies but have now changed my mind. I have smoked some really good smoke since then lots of different kinds and this stuff is still right up there with the best, so how can I let that go. :thinking: Im not The only time she ever Hermes is at 56 days or longer no other stress causes it so maybe that’s just natural rodelization?
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

Final entry

Plant has been chopped and it’s hanging to dry.

Im super pleased with the way it came out.

Will add another pic with the dry weight later.

Thank you all.

Scy

28 Likes

Nice plant

3 Likes

Sour Banana Sherb x Cookies n Chem 1-4 7wks today :sunglasses:

strong text

16 Likes

That’s a sexy plant! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I think so too

Thanks man

4 Likes

Awesome @MadScientist. Beautiful plant, absolutely love the colors…

3 Likes