Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " 😍

We load up the plants with n in stretch ( 2/1/1 ) as n is for leafs and stem and the exta n left over gets stored in leafs , so when we change to summer 1/3/3 we push the plant to make buds only as little N in summer feed ( still a tiny bit for internal stuff ) this gives plant no confusion in what we want it to put ALL its energy into … Making buds : )

If n in summer feed plant will have to use share budding power with making more leafs to store the n in and them leafs shall be grown into colas as that’s what is growing then ( making leafy non dense buds ) the colas look good from a distance but up close they are very leafy and must be trimmed to look like nice buds , but cola is 50% + sugar leaf really

The n we store in leafs during stretch is our safety net for n thru out the grow 2/1/1

The plant needs p and k togeather to make new buds form so at week 8 when we see calx start to fatten we drop p , so now we have given the signal to plant to finish , no confusion , without p and k togeather all the plant can do now is ripen and finish as all it has is,mostly k in feed

People that feed p and k after w8 even at a lower ppm , always say " my plant keeps on pushing out new buds ,excessive foxtailing etc and dos not want to finish , this is because the plant thinks it has a chance to survive longer and get pollinated , as it can still produce more buds kind off as enough p still in feed with the k ( survival mode )

Then you have people that flush excessively at the end , they think they are getting fade but really it is frazzled leafs from a k def

The micros are inportant , if you were to add a lot of supliments ie pk then this shall reduce concentration of them in overall mix , you must still keep them in parameters needed , which is why spreadsheets are a great tool as they show us what is exactly going on , hidden things that we would normally miss seeing

17 Likes

Super nice write and info @ifish

Check the ppm levels in the Jacks Bloom and Finish formulas in this table.

Had to double-check my breakdown.

9 Likes

Thanks @GramTorino : ) just thought I’d put it out there , might help someone : )

5 Likes

nice chart. No Jack’s Tomato FeEd in the list. Is that a newer formula no one has run? Seems like if it is designed for tomatoes it would be high in calcium and better for usage in canna-culture?

Also read Lefty’s thread on Jack’s 321 and Master Blend in coco.

4 Likes

:tongue:
MMMM… fiiiiiiiiiiireee retaaaaaaardant…mmmm…

:man_facepalming:

Serious? PCBs wit yo THC?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

If I thought like that I woundnt leave the house lol I’d be in my bubble like Michael Jackson haha @cannabissequoia

5 Likes

My bad. Posted an older file above.
Replaced it with latest version.

The back of the Finish formula bag suggests 5grams per gallon, 1000 ppm.

They kinda reflect your method.

3 Likes

Some of their nutes are best for soil. They have mostly urea N. Along with a lil ammonical and nitrate N.

Could not find a label showing the details.

4 Likes

Words to live by

Well said

Thanks buddy for all your help
The schedule works and I see the prof every day

Paps

8 Likes

@GramTorino yes some are kinda similar in some ways but they usually let themselves down somewhere along the line or they arnt pushing hard enough so no benifit , all feed sheduals tell a story , some are exciting and thrilling and some are really boring and lame ( 1 or two part ) , this feed shedule has been tweeked like a formula one race car specific for our plants , what it needs , when it needs it , always pushing hard , always in full control

Even tho my ppm /ec is lower than others , I am actually pushing the hardest , due to the ratios and timing

10 Likes

That’s why he grows killa weed :joy:

5 Likes

Haha abit longer in veg than I would have liked , I’ll pay the price later lol
Finally flipped tonite : )

MAPITO POWER

STB!

15 Likes

Durban from Mel frank front right crate going left , and hibernate motr in left crate going right , both these are unknown so time will tell , back crates are two bananna tropiccanna from Barneys
This shall be my last criss cross for a while going back to 2 or three a crate on next run , as untested mums are building up in veg tent and my lazy ass can’t be bothered with all the training now I’m back to work : )

6 Likes

The originals… Lol

For the record, I find your criss cross method creative and effective for the space.

9 Likes

Everyone jump jump lol

Yes @GramTorino it’s great for a small space ( hieght ) and filling the screen quickly , a lot of bud sites tho to fill

5 Likes

@ifish is it possible to achieve your ratios with Masterblend, CalNit and Epsom? Without completely throwing element ratios out of balance (K:Ca, Ca:Mg, K:N, …)? It’s what I have at hand…

I really need to figure out HydroBuddy :expressionless: :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Lol :joy: good to see things getting back to normal over there ! Had my shots and with summer coming their are finally opened up restaurant and public spots .

I’ll be watching this
Next round she’s going into the Octopot oh yeah :fire::fire::fire::sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Orloff , anything is possible but you may have to get a few extra cheap products to help what you have reach them ratios
@cdnbuddy is head of the STB! Research and development ( lol ) , I would hit him up , if them nutes can hit them ratios , he’s the guy that knows if and how it can be done : ) if not he has a cheap and very effective combo of nutes he can recommend
: )

I use elixir and chempak , very cheap and concentrated

3 Likes

@Papalag , I got the AstraZeneca jab , had a light headache , cold shivers and a dead arm , all for three days , but still glad I got it : )

Yes , big antisapation on the Durban : ) , hope it fits in my room and doesn’t burst thru the roof haha

3 Likes

Had the Johnson and Johnson one shot arm hurt like hell for Day and got really lazy all good after 2 days

That Panama haze I grew really got out of hand image what would have happened if I put 4 in there oh shit
Lol

2 Likes