Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

Hi, entry by reply to thread > users will not put any effort to replys.
while 100% based on likes is not perfect, it has its merits and drawbacks.

IMHO " we will select the winner from answers. We will put high emphesis on likes and… " fill in what kind of info / response you wish from people. funny, informative, creativity.

Wording & rules are re-usable so it is worth while to put some effort into it. you can pm me if you (mars hydro) wish to discuss/ explore this more.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your advice here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:boom: Attention pls all growers :boom:

There are lots of questions been discussed on Mars Hydro over last week, we want to help provide the answer.

Who we are

Specialize in LED grow lights and grow tents since 2009, Mars Hydro offers global customers a large range of full spectrum led grow lights and grow tents for indoor growing.We are the official manufacture, selling directly to global 2C or 2B clients with the best price. Worldwide warehouse and service center are available in USA, Canada, UK, AU, Germany and Russia, shipment can be made for those countries within 3~7 business days, no customs tax needed.

What is LED grow light?

(LED) grow lights are a type of energy efficient lights that are an option for indoor growers. It passes light through semiconductors to create their spectrum.
LED grow lights can be used as the sole means of lighting in a growing operation, as a supplement to natural light, or paired with other types of grow lights.
Unlike other types of grow lights, light emitted by LEDs can be focused, so that none is dispersed or lost between the bulb and the canopy of the plants. LEDs have long service lives, with bulbs lasting from 50,000 to 100,000 hours of continuous use. LED lightening is the future.

Types of our LED grow lights?

Various types of grow lights for indoor and greenhouses planting. Whether you need to replace 300W 600w 1000W HPS, fluorescent light system, or hydroponic systems, we got you covered. Check out our products page , we got Mars Pro II,Mars II,Mars Reflector ,Mars COB and Mars ECO, now we have newly released Mars SP and TS series with white color, full spectrum, high PPE. No matter what you need, you will find a suitable one here.

Size and Features of our tents

We now have 2.52.5,24,33,44,55,48,8*8 available on website.

• High reflective 1680D cloth, 99% reflect your light, increasing ppfd and help you grow even better;
  • No plastic parts, all steel tube and steel corner.
  • Enough standard vents for your wire, exhaust fans, tubes. etc;
  • Top quality zipper, and well hand works on every details.

When will Mars Hydro first giveaway started? How to join in the contest?

We will have our first giveaway started on next Monday, enter rules will be posted in a separate thread under sponsor catalog, it will be only one winner, for the one, we will send one of our free light.

3 Likes

Mars TS1000 Grow Show :palm_tree:

7 Likes

I suppose the new mars hydro grow light would be an upgrade in my tent to my old mars hydro.

5 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:Today, I am gonna introduce another size of Mars TS, it’s TSL2000 with rectangle shape。

Actual power: 310w
Core coverage: 2ft * 4ft
Max coverage.3ft * 5ft

Here is an unboxing video for you guys, check it out ! ! !

3 Likes

What was the light footprint for the TS-1000? I don’t remember reading that. Half of the one above? I’ve still never used an LED to grow. thx

1 Like

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is good but still has to be tested and if the product is good I would like to be official representative of the brand in Brazil since here we are just crawling on led technology there is a lot of market here to profit 80% still uses hps lamps because the LEDs that are expensive too much and worse than one hps. :pray:

5 Likes

What more testing do you want?

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is sensational :wink:

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is a fiery cauldron of molten volcanic dankness to enlighten our paths.

this is a poetic adjective description

8 Likes

I suppose MARS HYDRO’s new light is EFFULGENT, though I would dare say to have one in my possession would gain me less opinion and more experience! Good luck to all and thanks to the sponsor(s) for the awesome giveaway!

1 Like

GMan Happy weekend !

Here is a picture for your reference

Coupon code:Overgrow

6 Likes

Shanti-ri Brazil is a very good market, if you want to try some samples, TS and SP are great options here.

2 Likes

Who would even take the time to scroll and click likes. Winner will be a surprise for sure.

I suppose Mars Hydro new light is Bright.

I just lost a damn light to

1 Like

I suppose mars hydro new light is (ALLOCATED)… TO ALL THIS GORGEOUS BUD I GROW! :boom::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

You seem to be where I was few years back. Some dude just tested new mars lights they seem to be competitive.
I’ve used there other generations and conscesive is good budget light that brings your needs for less than high end.
I’ve grown under there other lights and they do work well.
Purple was a problem but dude has just done review and seems there new offerings are more efficient to competitors for bang to buck. Check out review first and make your own mind up. Do I need a Porsche if I only ever drive to a shop local shop 1mile away?
And if I do I’d guess it’s just cause I’m rolling 2mile a hour windows down with 2k music system. Horses for courses?

5 Likes

There is guy here has just tested for there spec. You must see they are not competing with high end at mega bucks but are showing a definitive bang for buck when you compare.
I had same problem in choice when I first bought.
This is just my take I would say unless you are affluent the high end is not worth the extra money. Crystal champagne they are not but they unless you want to spend 3 times for two time gain, they do job fine

2 Likes

High end LED lighting can be cheaper than Mars Hydro if you DIY. But for someone who just wants to buy a light and plug it in, I agree that these affordable units are good value.

10 Likes