Matanuska Thunder Fuck real deal clone

Another money making idea whose time has come and gone.
And I would give it a try if it were not for “shrinkage”.

1 Like

:rofl: same. :joy: he told me that’s the reason he didn’t wear just chaps. Everybody called him… Blu, funny in a biker way but very serious about his growing. I interviewed many bikers, farmers and mountain families for a story I was writing. I posted the story in full on original OG, this time I’m doing illustrations to go with the 10 chapters, it will take some time.

3 Likes

My next SWC/TRON grow will be my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain…gonna be starting it within the next week or so…

A picture of Vietnam Thunder Fuck and the foil contains VTF pollens…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck is Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck real deal clone only.

7 Likes

Got a Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain vegging in my SWC/TRON and I decided to pollinate a few small buds when I flower it… F2 Vietnam Thunder Fuck

4 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck in flower mode for 5 wks. this Sunday…took the picture when lights was off…

7 Likes

The Ross Bass Saga is a joke…I know the guy personally!!

He doesn’t have the real MTF!! It’s just some good weed from back in the day….

What a small world…haha

5 Likes

Who needs MTF beans? Lol.
Nl5 x Alaskan thunderfucks Around here too. Mtf more sativa, nl x atf, hammer head ya indica

5 Likes

You passing out any testers , I’m tapped out of cash currently ?

4 Likes

My cross of the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)…Vietnam Thunder Fuck…will be chopped down this coming Sunday, maybe…

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine Fascinating read! Now I must grow this some day! Getting any “tang” like notes yet?

1 Like

Nope not yet but I still have plenty seeds and crosses of the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck(bikers cut).

Here’s my Vietnam Thunder Fuck bud…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.