Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno

I flipped these too soon and had too much nitrogen in the mix that stalled things out. I should have let them grow a couple of more weeks or more. Man, are they stinky though.

20 Likes

I just checked my pics and she was sprouted at Christmas. I just love the smell when I unzip the door with her a coupe Ghash and Black Triangle in there. The carbon filter is doing well as I just replaced it for this run so outside the room it’s good.
Donnie you have some good things coming once those seeds start to take off.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to it

2 Likes

Mine were in February I believe. Not much veg. They may be at 9 weeks now. Since they seemed like they were going to flower for a while I gave them a good bloom booster feed with bacto and all and they responded well and started fatten up a little. I had to flush them with fresh water good a couple of times because of the nitrogen. That seemed to help but they stayed the same until that last feeding.

I really want to grow one much larger like in a 5 gal felt bag. I bet it yields good with some veg time.

Good growing with yours @Donnie!

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll be seeing how these do outdoor in the ground . I have hopes of trees lol

3 Likes

You should do well in the ground.
Here in my current MWCB at 9 weeks flowering this Friday.

The small light green plant behind it is it’s clone just starting flower.

IDk how to tell the difference between the MW or the Shiskaberry. I planted 1 seed from that mix it grew very well, but it was male. I assume it was a MW.

13 Likes

Shiskaberry should have huge 9 finger fans and grow like a beast .

6 Likes

Thanks for the info! Now I just have to remember that next time i pop some of those beans.

3 Likes

@MBVapester How long in flower when you chop?

2 Likes

I just tossed a male in the trash of the cherry bomb. so sad

2 Likes

And it is almost ALWAYS the one I like best, until it shows balls!!

3 Likes

Been there got the tee shirt never fails males have all the looks till the balls appear.

3 Likes

Yesterday was 10 weeks since flip. The lowers can probably go more so I will trim the upper level as soon as I can get to it.

1 Like

of course it was the nice one i was waiting till i had room to give it justice. I was a bit gutted. if these are supposed to be fem lord only knows what contaminated it. might be dank but the dude also grows hemp as a hobby

1 Like

Primate OG was the source of the stray pollen. No hemp pollen this time, sorry. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I believe it was cross contamination from a primate og . I’ve hung on to my male I got, he has some great smells and structure don’t think a person would be disappointed using him in a cross or two .

I was in the same boat a while back only sprouting 1 seed but have since got 2 nice female mwcb flowering now just a minor set back at the time. Sort of glad the male showed just need to figure out what to do with him now .

4 Likes

oh nice. might have to dig him out.

1 Like

That’s the male

9 Likes

Thanks for the protip. Will check out my kish TN when I go into tent.

2 Likes

So, any males will have to be the MWCB x Primate OG, right? Oh hell yeah, now I wish I had kept the two I got.

I’m really liking this plant and can’t wait to grow it again. I’ll give them more veg time for sure.

I chopped the colas on the two I have. I left the bottoms to fatten up. They are, too. I sort of gave up on them once I saw a seed or two. But they pushed passed that and are adding more bud.

I really think any pollen most likely came from my house. I never saw any herm and it should have been easy to see since they are sort of small.

I love the smells coming off of them. One is purplish and one is green. The both smell similar but the green seemed to have more dank in the smells. They both have it a little.

That’s when I really like floral or fruit terps, when the dank balances it out.

Really excited about this one @Sebring! You can just tell this is old school work. I can’t wait to find the real gem hiding in them. Plus, it should be fun trying! Nice job, bro! And thanks for showcasing terps from the past. peace

6 Likes