May 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

@HandBanana hope you enjoy your day, Happy Birthday, stay safe!
Congratulations @Budafly, way to go! I know you’re gonna enjoy that fat pak!
And finally congrats to OverGrow generally for being a great site!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congrats to @Budafly! You got my vote. Your subject was the perfect model, letting you watch her devouring her lovers head. Lol.

@HandBanana, happy birthday bro! Roll’em fat!

@Purple-N-Hairy, I think he only just put the voting poll up in the end… didn’t he?

Anyway, that was a great contest. I want to enter, so maybe this month. Thanks to mongo, tappy, and 50state! Great idea. peace

5 Likes

@GMan, I posted my comment before 8 a.m.on the 1st of June, and the voting was already finished. I just think that a better starting time for the voting for the Picture of the Month would be after the month is over and everyone who was looking to participate had a chance to submit their picture. And I don’t know how much time we had to vote, or when the poll was opened, but I was on OG for many hours yesterday and wasn’t aware the voting was open. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @HandBanana! My son’s is tomorrow, 11th, and mine was the 22nd of May, 42nd, and my Pops was the 23rd of May and he turned a WHOPPING 80!

Hope YOUR DAY is filled with RADNESS BEYOND BELIEF!

2 Likes

Hey, you had a good picture, just wanted to give you a shout out that let you know! And to all the other entries, there was some good pictures.

3 Likes

Perhaps have a thread for each Pic-of-the-Month, then give two weeks after the end of the month for voting in that thread, meanwhile there’s a new thread started for the new month.

7 Likes

Congrats @Budafly , you catch her outside or did you order her?

3 Likes

My boyfriend caught her outside landscaping

5 Likes

I remember reading about the mac strain. Didnt one of the last packs of those seeds sell at an auction for a crazy high price. Something like $10,000?

1 Like

Idk I know it sure rides the hype train so we shall see

This is a nice interview with Capulator about Mac1: https://cannabisnow.com/return-of-the-mac/

2 Likes

Cheers to all who entered! There were some great photos. I suppose they could be submitted again (maybe not previous winners, but hey…) so always a chance.

I’m sure the voting rules are open for discussion. As long as everybody is having fun, and it’s easy, and everyone is happy, that’s the goal.

I sure need a new camera… pot is so fun to macro. It’s fun to photo at every stage. peace

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: June 2020 Picture Of the Month Contest Thread :movie_camera:

Hey guys hope all is well.

I’ve read through all the posts and tweeked and added a few rules.

There is a new June pic of the month thread posted. Each month we will start a new thread. Going forward entries must be submitted by the 28th of each month. Poll will get posted for the remaining days of the month at that time and a winner will be announced on the first of each month.

Please have a look at the improved rules in June’s thread!

6 Likes

Great pic @Budafly. Happy for you. If my pic won, it would have set photography back 40 years. lol

4 Likes

Yesterday I received the prize in the mail, and I just wanted to personally thank @Mongobongo for the awesome vape pen, also for the very generous surprise gift of his black triangle x sour d/snow lotus tester seeds, along with the ufs18 from @50State thank you again, i cant forget @PoppaPuff too for the shipping cost. Heres some pics of the prizes.

Vax plus dry herb and wax vape

Ufs18 and black triangle x sour d / snow lotus

Seriously was blown away at the awesomeness of this site, this made my day yesterday and cant wait for our next run have plenty of new beans that we can’t wait 2 drop

Happy growing :seedling:

17 Likes

Awesome! That makes me wanna get signed up. Nice prize! Enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks @GMan and yes you should sign up it’s so much fun. I would have been excited with even just one out of the 3 prizes honestly
Happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

Thats awesome, hope I get in a good pic sometime, :grinning:

2 Likes