Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Hoping for a prompt recovery, whish English was my maternal language so I could express myself better … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

About 2 days before I got sick, the new neighbor decided to cut and rip down the 30 year old trellis filled with bougainvillea while I was outside playing with succulents. Suddenly a huge cloud of yuck flew all over my yard and me. My guess is mold, dried, decayed plant matter, old birds nests, dust dirt, probably fruit rat excrement etc… as gardeners you get the idea. I’m sure I breathed in a bunch of nastiness that I shouldn’t have. I’m almost certain that’s what messed me up so bad.

9 Likes

That’s fresh air here in Newcastle upon Tyne :rofl:
It’s really industrial here where I live.

3 Likes

I’m in Los Angeles bro, smog wise I’ve probably got ya beat! :rofl: however I’m by the ocean which helps blow it away. Btw… I still think about cigs every single day. I parked next to a lady smoking a Marlboro the other day. I lingered in the parking lot longer than I needed to just to smell it. I’ve definitely not become one of those haters.

7 Likes

Been to La
You’ve lived there forever , can’t see fence dust doing much to you in that beautiful chemical covered sky country :sunglasses:

How does your ear feel? Still doesn’t hurt ? Will it just fix itself and be normal again ?

Maybe @Gardenartus knows something that will help you , she fixes me all the time and her shit works lol

What is your favorite bud from this harvest Meesh ?

4 Likes

Condolences. My wife is having similar problems right now. I’ve heard this is one of the worst cold/flu seasons in years. Try eating really spicy food. It won’t cure anything, but it will likely clear up at least some of your congestion.

4 Likes

Hope your feeling better today Meesh

2 Likes

Day 2 of antibiotics. Gunk aka congestion is slow going from my head. It still feels almost solid stuck in there, except I can tell it’s moved around cuz the other half of my head is clogged now and there is a super slow drip down the back of my throat. It’s pretty obvious to me how bad this infection is. Geez. Anyway, I’m alive still. Dad will be here soon to celebrate his birthday 72 on the 7th. Probably be a few weeks before I can hear again. It’s supposed to heal on its own. I’ve been doing sinus rinses. That’s one nasty job. At this point, like I said this congestion is slow to leave. I’m exhausted mostly.

Favorite strain from this year hmm… I’m extremely happy with them all this year and they are all my favorite for one reason or another, but I’m going to say my favorite all around is the old skool bubble gum this harvest. It’s got a nice balanced high and something about the flavor I absolutely love. It’s interesting how it’s spicy top note and glue tasting finish come together to make bazooka gum flavor. It’s oddly delicious.

12 Likes

I’ve had the good fortune of sampling some of @Meesh 's great outdoor strains and wanted to do some smoke reports on her great stuff! I will say a general statement about her buds is that they are all so full, dense, and perfect, all around really impressive stuff. Shows me how good outdoor bud can get!

Wanted to start off with her Bubblegum.

Smell and Taste: Very sweet smelling. When breaking up the buds, getting a deeper fruity sweetness. Kind of reminds me of GDP when ground up. Flavor wise, it stands out a lot more when smoked vs. smelled. The name bubblegum is very apt. I don’t know if anyone remembers this gum:

It tastes just like Watermelon Bubblicious gum with a hint of spice! It’s really great flavor!

High: I found the high on this one to be an indica hybrid type stone. Gives me a nice body buzz, with a fairly clear head. Leaves me smiley and relaxed. Probably not a good choice for mornings, or wanting to be very active, but excellent for loafing around!

Overall: Excellent feel good weed with great relaxation and body stone, with delicious flavor, great work @Meesh !!

Who bred these @Meesh ?

10 Likes

Interesting I don’t taste watermelon at all. I get like a glue or solvent taste on the finish. lol I’m gonna look for it now that you mentioned it. I like the mellow body buzz without the couch lock or heavy buzzing body feel. It’s good watching TV bud.

I don’t remember there being a specific fancy breeder on these. It’s a really old strain. It’s rare I buy name brand seeds from seed banks. You could probably get the same thing from anywhere.

None of my strains seem super stinky this year either. The grape ape was even stinky in veg but it didn’t really carry to harvest as super loud in smell.

Btw… that pic looks awesome. Who knew my bud looked so dank?!

Ps tell your lady that Casanova says hi! He was quite taken with her. Being quite the ladies man and all :blush::wink:

6 Likes

I mean, it definitely tastes like bubblegum, I think we thought the watermelon because of that odd glue finish you are talking about paired with the sweetness, created kind of that candy watermelon tangyness.

Well now you know, your bud looks super dank!

Will do! Casanova is quite the character, we loved meeting him!

4 Likes

@Greasy and I had a nice holiday swap on black Friday. Him and his lovely companion came by while passing through from Thanksgiving shenanigans with family. They live about 2 hours from me. It was a lot of fun and I have pretty much been sick since they were here, but @Greasy grew some nice indicas. I have held off on all reviews cuz of my congestion but so far I have liked all that I’ve tried. Nice growing for certain.

Also, very nice people. It’s always great to meet my og family in person. Wish we lived closer.

10 Likes

Not yet, give it time. Lol

2 Likes

Not much seems to be happening on the congestion front. Still clogged. Feel like shit. Day 3 of antibiotics don’t seem to be working much. I keep getting the answering service when I call my doctor for a follow up from urgent care. Frustrated and sick. This blows.

3 Likes

If you can handle some very hot spicy soup GO for it! Should help IME

:hugs: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Interesting. I thought the c99 would have been a huge hit with you @Meesh. Its a weird high though isn’t it. All heady and trippy for an hour or two then hits hard and you eat anything you can find then sleep. Hope your feeling better. :v:

3 Likes

It is a huge hit. All of my strains are this year. I even have a hard time deciding which one to smoke from day to day.

5 Likes

Mix a bit of all of them together. Smoke it and report back once you eventually come down :rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t been smoking much at all actually. This flu has me pretty screwed up

4 Likes

Flu takes it out of you. I feel heady at the minute with the cold weather. Took a covid test luckily negative. I have breathing issues and they keep offering me free flu jabs but they can cause flu symptoms so I avoid them. Hope you get better soon @Meesh.

4 Likes