MEGA CROP Battle Room

I’m in soil and still supplement with calmag
But @Dabber68 has a better handle on megacrop than i

1 Like

Today is week 8 for most plants with 3 being 61/2 weeks old ( feeding same )
Here’s where I’m currently at with my feeding schedule I’m now mixing 10 gallons per day

MEGA CROP maxed out for this grow @ 4 grams per gallon and haven’t decided when I will start lowering the grams per gallon
Sweet Candy @ 1/4 tsp per gallon
Bud Explosion calls for 1 tsp per 24 liters = 6.3 gallons I’m adding 1 1/2 tsp per 10 gallon
Red Line calls for 1 tsp per 15 Liters = 3.9 gallons I’m adding 2 tsp per 10 gallon

One thing I’ve learned very early on during my 1st grow is mistakes hurt autoflower yields even though my 1st wasn’t bad it was full of mistakes as most 1st grows are. Since starting MEGA CROP I spent more time worrying about how big my plants will get than how bad I can screw them up

4 Likes

That’s the one thing that makes them not ideal for beginners. They are so fast, they will go south fast too.

6 Likes

Not any more if they use MC. This is only my 3rd grow and I havent had any nute issues since I started MC on day 21 of 2nd grow. So really I’m still a newbie using MC has really made it easy

2 Likes

newb/lazy question: what’s in it? who makes it? i’m already afraid

thanks

megacrop & calmag only 7gr. per gallon m/c & 1/2 gr. c/m per gallon in royal gold tupur/ 3gal smart pot single plant grow

13 Likes

Harvesting the last 3 plants and will have a harvest total coming soon

1 Like

This is the big Lemon Haze

her sister more indica

6 Likes

Sour Hound 2 different harvest

5 Likes

AvT harvest

4 Likes

Blue Cheese harvest

5 Likes

Lemon Haze

Blue Cheese

Sour Hound and AvT harvest

10 Likes

Close ups same order
LH

BC

SH and AvT

11 Likes

Hi! Awsome grow. What was the final total yield? Are those 1oz jars?
Finally, do you prefer the 7 gallon pots over the 5 gallon? Im undecided for my next grow.

2 Likes

MEGA CROP info
There’s nothing to fear.
:smiley:

5 Likes

5 gallon pots and didnt weigh this grow just put it in quart jars

3 Likes

Wow those look familiar how you doing Dabber. If it is the Dabbber I know I just joined. F.N.

wow that’s some serious veg time. keep up the good work mega crop must be some good stuff. need to look into that product.

1 Like

Yep its me its me good ol Dabber T

1 Like

Well how the heck are you this is a pretty cool site. You rock the mega crop bro keep up the great work.

2 Likes