Merry Vaultmas Promo – Win 100s & £100s

One of the best movies EVER!!! I watch it all year round and it never gets old :rofl:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like

Happy holidays everyone!:christmas_tree::tumbler_glass::seedling:

1 Like

聖誕快樂和新年快樂
(20個字符):wink:

Thanks for this opportunity to win this brilliant prize. Merry Christmas to everyone at the Vault and a happy new year

2 Likes

Thanks to the Vault for this opportunity to win this excellent prize. Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year for 2019 hope it’s a great one. Best wishes to all

2 Likes

Merry Xmas to all on OG and a thankyou and merry Xmas to @The_Vault_Team. This is such a fantastic site

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

merry christmas!! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Gary and TeamVault , Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

I wish you all the joy of Christmas! Let them be blessed with health, happiness and love!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, thank you for the chance to win some Red Ryder BB Kush seeds.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas! :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas,hope all is well,peace and Love!thank you team vault!

1 Like

Santa please bring SEEDS for xmas!! You can get them from The Vault

2 Likes

Thanks for another op to win some frijoles. Peace an Nanu Nanu :vulcan_salute:t4:

4 Likes

Trying to keep up with life and you all. Getting harder every day. I get here less often but need to fill some love. Great giveaway Gary. Thank You.

2 Likes

Merry weedmas ans a high new year

1 Like

Hi All

Just to say have a great New Year. I return on the 7th and will pick up any messages on here plus answer your forum questions and so on :wink:

All the best for 2019,

Gary

5 Likes

I’m in it to win it:slight_smile:

1 Like

Massive thanks to all those who took part in our Vaultmas Promo. The winner on here is @Scissor-Hanz - well done to you. You will be sent x5 seeds and our Vault Goodie Bag which includes T Shirt. Please PM us for information on how to claim your prize. The other winners are being announced on the other channels as we speak. If you want to shop at The Vault, please use ‘thanks10’ to get 10% off your next order. www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk - Gary Eff #TeamVault

11 Likes