**Misterbee's Annual 50 - 60 Member/80 Strain/Variety Winter Giveaway!**

Reviewing the edits prior and subsequent to yours, it looks like a bit of everything was going on. Some formatting issues, some overwrites (possibly due to formatting itself). The edit prior to your first entry seems to have thrown off the formatting due to the omission of the @ before the editing users name. Then two edits after yours it shows your name being deleted though I don’t think it was intentional on @Zanzibar’s part. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

I apologize if I overwrote anyone. I didn’t see it when I posted. My name was not showing up when I checked so re-entered at a different spot… there were a lot of empty spots when I was entering my name. I’m still trying to figure it out and I think it’s all squared away. If I overwrote someone and they can’t get on the list, I will happily give them my spot
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Looks like you added your name three times, and every time it shows two or three people being overwritten. It’s possible you were getting overwrite warnings every time and ignored them, but my guess is you were stuck with an old copy of the list because the server couldn’t keep up. Reloading the page might help to avoid that in the future.

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, can you RGN 60 Members, select the FIRST NUMBER corresponding to USA/US. They will be the Winner of the Meerchaum Pipe, as promsed. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Counted 4 over writes from you @Zanzibar

Got to make sure you delete the post if a pop up happened. Then go back into edit and try again.

4 Likes

Thank you for saying this. I feel bad because I mentioned @Zanzibar but I don’t think the overwriting was intentional and that it was more about the load being placed on the system at the time. I wasn’t calling you out maliciously @Zanzibar, I mentioned you regarding the observable data from the wiki. I don’t think you purposefully overwrote anyone. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

OK people this is a big mess :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :

crazy_face:

If you got overwrote and DIDN’T add your name back but got totally bumped off list your name and edit here. Only if you didn’t add back.

15 Likes

Pardon its not intentionnal :pray:

Oh no I missed it?

Best of luck everyone

Bummer I missed it. Good times and good luck to all that have entered
Happy holidays

1 Like

Come on lucky 44!

For context, a week or so ago I was participating in one of the movie trivia games in the free seeds thread. I remember seeing other members user icons typing in the reply box when I was typing, and I was trying hard to quickly get my entry in first! There was an auto correct conflict when I was typing, and I remember the refreshing feeling of seeing my submitted entry as the first reply to the comment.

A little later someone pointed out that another member actually answered before me and I was sure that my answer was first. I even scrolled back up to see and with my own eyes I saw my comment as the first reply to the movie trivia question.

Here’s where it gets interesting, upon refreshing the page I see my comment had moved and it was no longer the first reply to the question. It was now the second reply to the question! That showed me that it’s not always as it seems, even for ourselves when the computer system is showing one thing. It may very well end up recording it another way due to some of the things being touched upon by the more educated members here as it relates to data and packets and such being processed across a global system and across a multitude of devices all with varying rates of connection and hardware processing power and such. Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

Number 40 for D please :pray:

1 Like

I sure hope you have a pot of coffee or at least “pot and coffee” to help with all the sorting.

4 Likes

Yea, you need to refresh the cache when a lot of people are trying to edit something like this all at once.

2 Likes

Looks like @pharmerfil knocked off my bud @CaptainNemo

1 Like

My poor buddy @CaptainNemo

1 Like

Not exactly, if you actually look at the edits I just showed up late and filled an empty spot. Pretty sure captainnemo got removed for overwriting a bunch of people and signing up in multiple spots.

Correction: it looks to me like @CaptainNemo deleted themselves in the edit before I added myself. Maybe I’m wrong but it was empty when I got there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Damn west coast time difference lol. thanks @misterbee you do great things here.

2 Likes

I missed it @misterbee! Next time I’ll set a reminder. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like