**Misterbee's Annual 50 - 60 Member/80 Strain/Variety Winter Giveaway!**

I was about having a anxiety attack bro :rofl:

2 Likes

I was 34 now I’m 44 . @G-paS

3 Likes

Oh, you thought that was something? Wait until it’s time to make Selections!!! I predict MULTI-ELIMINATIONS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

It’s goin be like flies on hot :poop:

5 Likes

Do we have a list to prepare for it?

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee for this amazing giveaway! I honestly thought I had no chance of even making the list. Thanks again!

I was on 28 and now i am 16 :grin: @G-paS

Happy turtle Birthday dude! :turtle: :birthday: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@G-paS will post the List!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I could be wrong, but there were 2 people who did not put a space between the period and @. So that resets the numbers. I think you might have signed up when the numbers were incorrect and now you are on the correct number.

2 Likes

I can’t even get into look at edits yet so this is going to take time.

4 Likes

At first I was confused at the preference for chaos and such. Now I’m beginning to understand and enjoy your process @misterbee. It’s one of the many types of giveaways you do that are fun and exciting to witness and take part in. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Yeah maybe was that thanks :pray:

@misterbee I have to turn the wiki back on to fix the edits. It is a clinch at the leader level.

3 Likes

I’m in at #17 :peace_symbol:

This is possibly what happened to me the first time.

2 Likes

Can i wait for all other 59 participants to pick that way i dont get eliminated lol

5 Likes

A lot of members did that in previous “BIG ONES”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Almost comical how many times you were over written. Gave me a laugh. Hope your having a good Monday mate. @Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

@Wizdom I know right :rofl: I’m having a sick day. Congested as heck and feeling horid. But other than that smoking on the kind like how it should be. :wink:

5 Likes