Misterbee's Fundraiser Auction

I’ll bid $25 on #23/Lavender. $10 up from @Old-Ron’s bid.

Vesti

1 Like

I’ll hit up the Breeder, Mark/Strainly later today. I know Super90 and Sour Lemon105 BOTH are supposed to produce 1/4 Lb in 90 and 105 days, respectively. @Old-Ron states, “The Green Headband is Devil’s Headband X Chemdawg” (according to Mark). I hope this info helps. Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

Lot #26 $30 @Bullitt

2 Likes

Lot #24 $30 @Enjoi802

2 Likes

$20 on lot #25 @Kingmambo

1 Like

$20 on lot #23 @Old-Ron

3 Likes

The lavenders are all regular seed and the stretch is 2x to 3x the starting height so defiently give yourself some room.

5 Likes

This is a lavender plant that was put outside August 5th as a 6 inch tall clone.

12 Likes

Just got the WORD from Soma’s Lavender Creator, @Heritagefarms…the Lavender IS, indeed, REGULAR as I originally thought. They listed at +$120USD for a 10-pack!!! Go and Bid in peace. Have a SUPER weekend, stay safe and yes, you heard it before, be well.

7 Likes

It’s definitely a good one to get as it’s sold out at the bean banks most of the time and soma does not ship to the USA or most other places, it took some group effort to get this pack in my hands.
The choice or tude still have reg and feminized but most people won’t get the seed pack and when you include the shipping and everything else it would be close to $150 USA for a ten pack.
There is also the fact that seedbanks screw up sometimes, Google attitude dj short blueberry fake seeds if you want to go down a rabbit hole.
PS if you bought djs blueberry from them in the early days I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

8 Likes

UPDATE…UPDATE…UPDATE!!! BLUE GOD: Powerful Indica, God Bud & Blueberry, crushing full-body effects, ideal for NIGHTTIME treatment of pain and sleep disorders. Can’t have too much info!!! Do stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

@Indoornesian I’ll put 35 on lot 24.

4 Likes

@khaoohs # 11 BD $40.00

5 Likes

Let’s make things intersting for OG.

$60 each on lots 24 and 25 @Indoornesian

6 Likes

@Old-Ron I’ll go 75 on lot 24

4 Likes

That is what I am talking about!! :grinning:

4 Likes