Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

I’ll take #60 I guess…

Revise the list, illuminate confusion

I’M NOT confused!!! You have a List of 75, 50 members will choose their choice of Strains, NO DOUBLE NUMBER CHOICES except for NUMBER 25 which showed up twice. It was requested that, if wanted, NUMBERS 25 should be specified/chosen by NAME. Easy/Peasy. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Correct. Approx 7 est whenever bees wake up. Luckily nature called for me right around the right time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Herer Hashplant is 63. I already nabbed that one. Sorry.

Figure it out. @misterbee has provided all these great strains for basically free. Nothing wrong with a tiny challenge. And out of his own pocket.

7 Likes

Gotcha okay I’ll edit mine. I misread

I am simply says, revise the list with what has been chosen already…

42,43,44,45,46,48,51,52,59,71 are all on the list twice

1 Like

Lots of work. He spent over an hour making the list. If you scroll up @G-paS has made it simple and gone over what has been selected

2 Likes

Edited my post, My choice is #5 pura vida

I selected a strain someone already picked by accident.

4 Likes

I’m such a stoner, gawwwwd, I counted the wrong way for the time change :sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: set my alarm wrong and everything!!

3 Likes

Sorry again! I feel bad. But If you want some send me a message when we get all this craziness sorted out. I’m sure the beans will be flying around just as much after misterbee sends these packs out lol.

Hey no worries, there’s no way giveaway could really happen without some conflicts.

No need to feel bad. I’m sure you’re right though, there’s definitely going to be a lot of trading.

I’d definitely be interested in trying that strain out, so as you said when everything finishes up maybe we can figure something out.

1 Like

If 26 is available twice. I’ll take the second batch of those please. Thank you @misterbee and @lefthandseeds

1 Like

Please make seed and tag me. I almost jumped on them early but didn’t know anything about them. I ended up with @SamwellBB’s PPC so I am extremely happy but that Fire in the Sky…

4 Likes

Yeah when I opened the list all I knew was I wanted something from @SamwellBB and that grand funk railroad called out to me. Casey Jones has been in my head all day. Which means it’s been a great day. Thanks!

6 Likes

Will do, as long as I get the ok to do so. Won’t be for a bit anyways.
All I needed to see was SamwellBB and the word
“New” next to it and I was like yup, those are MINE!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Where’s the list or is it at the beginning of the thread

You like that Casey Jones?
Just asking because I have a few f2’s and pollen from the dad

5 Likes