Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

I ment the song from grand funk railroad. Strain could be amazing but I have no clue. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Post #368

10 chars

Thanks I see at the first post I missed sign ups or am I confused ?

Oh, yeah this was a presign up and donate thing like a couple weeks ago.

Well I missed that part lol I just knew there was going to be a big drop … oops butterfingers dropped the ball

That strain has peaked my interest. Plus anything else @SamwellBB creates. I may just have to see about placing an order with him. I wasn’t even considering it being a new release…

2 Likes

You doing an order???:grin::grin::grin::grin: would it be cool for me to send ya cash and you do the bit coin thing and you send them to me???:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
@Bullskinner I’d grab a pack of 2 Faced and a pack of Mindfeilds :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Edit, found another way, thanks tho man :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes
  1. Big Bud X AK47 X Platinum Pineapple @Instg8ter

Please and thanks!!

3 Likes

I didn’t see it taken, can I get #32 1. OG Cake “Mark” please

2 Likes

I think I picked #45 first but I checked and don’t see it picked by anyone a second time.

Did I miss something?

1 Like

Lets try this again. The forum wanted to renumber everything and i had to figure out how to stop it. This is whats remaining assuming i didn’t miss anything or screw this up.

1.	Green Crack X Mango @Uknow808 
2.	GG4 X OG Kush @sct2020 
7.	Point Break (CBD) @SamwellBB 
8.	Sour Dawg @ Bionic
9.	Bubba Kush @“Mark”
13.	Panama Haze X Baharak @lefthandseeds 
14.	Poison Maui X Bangi Haze @Instg8ter 
19.	Blue Cookies @“Mark”
20.	Sebring’s Revenge Fem (CBD)
21.	Blue Berries/Auto “Mark”
22.	Freakshow @PetalPower 
23.	Girl Scout Cookies “Mark”
25.Purple Afghan “Mark”
25.	Black Dak @lefthandseeds 
27.	White Widow X Mango @Uknow808 
29.	Purple Thai X L. Skunk @Instg8ter 
33.	Master Kush/Auto “Mark”
35.	SSSD Haze UNKNOWN
36.	Freakshow @PetalPower 
39.	Go Nuts @corey 
40.	Brutal Paw F2 @Instg8ter 
47.	Chemdawg X Blue Cookies @JohnnyPotseed 	
49.	Green Headband/Auto “Mark”
50.	Blueberry X Harle Tsu (CBD) UNKNOWN
54.	Sour Lemon105 “Mark”
55.	Bubblegum/Auto “Mark”
56.	Ghost “Mark”
57.	Super90/Super Auto “Mark”	 
65.	MYSTERY MIX (18 COUNT) UNKNOWN
66.	Blue Dream “Mark”
67.	Goroka Highlands @Sebring 	
70.	Reactor 99 Member Contribution/Johnny Hempseed Collection
72.	Purple Bad Lands Recent trade, my old self forgot Sender
73.	Epoxy OG X Huckleberry Soda @catapult
3 Likes

What List are you referring to? The ONLY Strains listed TWICE are Tulsa Lockdown and Freakshow. The Wife pulled the Coin Flips from a Gallon Ziplock Bag (placed in my empty Stash Bag/ Green). I listed them as she picked them, not favoring one Breeder over another. Otherwise, you would have had 35 - 40 of @SamwellBB’s :fire: listed. Everyone should know I’m an unashamed “Baked Beanz Fan Boi!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: For the record, some WILL receive some of his gear as the “Bonus”…take that!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Oh man I just have to laugh at myself. I picked the SSSD Haze and just now realized I already have some of those coming in my spring box, guess I’ll have lots of phenos to pick from to hopefully find a keeper.

1 Like

There’s really NO need to redo the List, all is well as is, EXCEPT for TWO Numbers 25!!! Too late in the Game to change now. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Already taken bud

1 Like

Glad I got here early, before all the craziness ensued! Love it though

5 Likes

If they are the ones from me they are f13 green line… with my dad for 8gens and me for 5, its fairly sandalwood and pepper, hints of lemon

4 Likes

Kindly go back and RE-pick a Strain, no need to be stuck with something you already have on order, the Brother is not that cold!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think you misunderstand. I wasn’t redoing anything, just showing whats left to pick for those of us late to the party. If you look anything already taken is deleted, and there is 34 total left. Trimmed it for myself and decided to share for the last couple people.

6 Likes

I do apologize, error on my part, seriously request you accept sincere apologies… SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes