Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

@SamwellBB has top notch service. Highly recommended.

4 Likes

I’ll take #45 if it’s still available.

Thank you misterbee! Your generosity is pretty amazing.

Ok I just got home half hour ago, is there anything left?

3 Likes

Thanks folks checking it out now

If you are talking about #13 Panama Haze donated.by @ left hand seeds.I’ve just noticed it had already been chosen.

I will accept whatever

Paz

1 Like

Is the Black Dak or Goroka Highlands still available? I don’t think anyone chose them but just want to be sure.

1 Like

Did you get Goroka?

I chose black dak

2 Likes

Thanks again @misterbee , sorry I missed the action but glad everyone had fun. Those all are some really nice strains!! Super excited to see what I’ll get for the extra pack!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, did you already call that one?

I think I need to go back and double check them all again.

Might need to use a pen and pad :laughing: so hard to keep track

That is a coin? Pretty cool in itself. I had no idea about any story behind it just thought it looked like fire. Now I am a seeing the connection, going to do some research. Thanks

This was taken by @Foreigner

1 Like

Hell yeah. It’s an interesting story. I think there’s a movie about it too.

If you make any beans from those, I’d love to trade. :wink: Kinda regret not choosing them. But the poison cookies. :drooling_face:

No I was just updating my spread sheet :slight_smile: It was open claim it, #67?

1 Like

Thank you very much @G-paS really appreciate that :pray:

I didn’t get them, I actually got the PPC right below you I think. I couldn’t decide but didn’t know anything about the FITS, just it was new and @SamwellBB made it. I had picked what you picked but you beat me entering it and I edited and picked the resin PPC…2 post below you…lol. Then @HaRdRoC picked the Fire in the Sky and I was in a conversation with him. I do think I am going to see if any are available for purchase… @SamwellBB ???

4 Likes

Is there a way to tell which ones are taken and which ones are available?

I’ve never done a pick like this don’t know the etiquette.

Oh yeah. I knew that. :wink:

1 Like

Okay well I found out my second pick was already taken… lol Dang… so

I’m going for #40 Brutal Paw F2

1 Like

You have definitely peaked my interest in the strain even more. Thanks for sharing. I’ve got to get me some more of Samwells beans. Everything he is putting out looks amazing

2 Likes