Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

Thanks for doing this. If still available I would like the #25 Black Dak.

4 Likes

No worries, my explanation could have been clearer. I copied your list into Word and deleted lines as a scrolled down so i would be able to see what was left to make my own selection. When I first tried to share it, the forum automatically renumbered everything to be sequential, which is why i deleted the first post until i figured out how to force it to retain the original numbering.

2 Likes

Ok so then #52 is back on the market and I’ll swap too #8, I’ll also re-edit my original post in case that’s how you’ll sort through this mess lol

1 Like

Going by the list @Pursuer put up, I’d go for #13. And if that’s taken, #40.

1 Like

Sorry I should have been clearer I was responding to g-pas updated list of already picked #s not the strains themselves, for the record I like the sound of baked beanz bonuses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, I almost picked fire in the sky. Glad @ReikoX chose such a great name. :wink: Such an interesting story. Didn’t Canada make a coin that commemorates Travis Walton.

Here it is…

https://images.app.goo.gl/SAsjDumUdrzsnAA18

7 Likes

If ALL 50 Signees have made their selections, kindly start PM’ing Name/Address TOMORROW!!! On Monday, I’ll begin to stuff Business Envelopes (UNTRACKED, TWO Coin Flips Sandwiched between Index Cards, inside of folded Legal Paper, stamped “FRAGILE NON MACHINABLE”), 1st Class Postage. Hope ALL is satisfied, if not, sorry. Next time!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

Thank you for an extremely ambitious and generous giveaway with some great teasers/stories leading up to it @misterbee! Definitely appreciated and the epitome of OG love :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks @misterbee , you are awesome. Untracked Coin flips huh, that sounds perfect to me. It’s how I send all my seeds and seems like the best method to me. PM sent with a 24 hour delay so you will get it tomorrow as requested. Looking forward to seeing what you pick for me to go with that OG Cake. You sir are the core of OG to be sure. Many thanks for doing this and for just being you.

5 Likes

That’s amazing. Glad we all got organized in the end. This is exciting @misterbee . You are the heart of Og. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I wanna extend a sincere and heart-felt T-H-A-N-K-S to ALL the Member/Breeders who donated their cash-producing gear for this adventure. Participants are receiving some excellent Strains, some just hitting the Market. You know who you are, THANKS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

17 Likes

Simply awesome! Only way to describe this…OG forever! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

As I’m in Panama…would love the Panama Haze from left hand seeds.

Panama haze is #13 (left hand seeds) & I am #panamajock #3

Thanks so much

Paz

5 Likes

What Number and, is that Number taken? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @misterbee sincerely for everything you’ve done for OG for me LOL so kind of embarrassing what should I know about @SamwellBB I’m out of the loop where can I check out the fire keep growing folks and thank you

5 Likes

Here you go @cannabliss

And …

3 Likes

Sam …I like your stuff…as u know.

Maybe the marauder x

Thanks

Thanks you @misterbee for your generosi- :honeybee:!

1 Like

Thanks again @misterbee this was fun to participate in!

Very happy to be a part of the Overgrow community.