misterD farmhouse Preservation Quest

Beautiful plants

4 Likes

Thanks bro!

Stress test tent :thermometer::boom::zap::wind_face: … All my selected girls pass by here :warning::heavy_check_mark::no_entry_sign:
This time is my second rounds for my selected keeper from my up coming ‘legend ultimate indica lines’
Everyones seem happy … even under steady fan rotation and dry soil :desert::rotating_light::fire:
Brad from hd is sure they wont sell well, so I am limited in supply! If you can get in touch with him and already talk about too, that’ll help! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Drop comin mid october :hourglass_flowing_sand::e-mail::mega:

17 Likes

Nice! LUI BX. Are you going to release those at some point? Those crosses sound incredible, especially the MK Ultra.

Following along, I need to reread this thread more carefully tomorrow

3 Likes

Thanks, this october! :raised_hands::hourglass_flowing_sand::dart::star_struck:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how this all goes. Looks great so far!

4 Likes

Nice grows @misterD :sunglasses::herb:
Seems like you shifted gears for good and there’s no looking back!
Ride on buddy…I’m hanging on the vehicle and enjoying every bit of it…:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @iceman :raised_hands::grin::dart:

My jungle D freebie at the shop … jamaican tooth x chocolate diesel :gift::chocolate_bar::sparkles:

22 Likes

Sumabish thoes are beautiful.
What do you use for nutes with your indoor?

4 Likes

Thanks, I use authentik line from nutri-plus with few others nutri+ products :canada::dart::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Good week all …

If you feel moody this week and nostalgia… Remember I have these as freebie! :chocolate_bar::fuelpump::rotating_light:

Chocolate Diesel :trophy::tada::sparkles:

18 Likes

I do like diesel and chocolate a killer combo

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

I was wondering if there’s chance to have fellas interested in testing under some condition!

This autumn ill have the freshly crope :arrow_heading_down::rotating_light::loudspeaker:

Banana OG x Island Sweet Pie
Alien Rock Candy x Island Sweet Pie

Maui heirloom x ISS/ECSDV3 F2 AKA Island Sweet Pie

Alien rock candy

Banana OG

Lmk 🫣

12 Likes

Up for testing depending on when and space availability

3 Likes

I’m unqualified to test anything but where’s the best place to buy your gear here in the US?

I see Hemp Depot carries it but it’s unclear if they ship to USA. Particularly interested in the LUI and potentially the MK Ultra x LUI cross

3 Likes

I have no u.s retailler so far, but you can contact brad from hempdepot! He ship to u.s and reply fast to every question.

Thanks for your interested in my work, it mean a lot!

D

3 Likes

Alien rock candy :sunglasses::thermometer::flying_saucer:

8 Likes

Platinum OG F2 x Island Sweet Pie

Platinum OG Prego

🪩🪩🪩

10 Likes

:dark_sunglasses::crossed_swords::sunny:

13 Likes

I’m loving the Gonzo #4 you made with the M-39 mom and Sour Bubble BX3 males!

I made a few test crosses with them. They are dominant in the short stout frame trait, and crossing them with other similar varieties produce these lovely little textbook examples of classic afghanicas. That and the really special genetic background could mean that these can be useful breeding tools.

Really interesting aromas too: wet tar road, tanned leather, chocolate syrup and sour lime pina coladas.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot, that’s really appreciated :raised_hands::zap:🪄

I still have few dozen in freezer to hunt soon! :call_me_hand::bomb::boom:

3 Likes