MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Well… Whats a man to do when they beg for it!

4 Likes

Great pics!

3 Likes

Thanks man. Using backdrops was my wife’s idea. Last time it was a tapestry of outer space. The green just POPPED in front of that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Smart lady. :smiley:

3 Likes

Smarter than I am in most things of importance. I have been extremely blessed. We’ve been together since 79.

5 Likes

Lucky man. :smiley:

3 Likes

You are a very lucky man. I will be here watching and learning

2 Likes

I am that.
Welcome @patsnumone . I am still a novice at this so we can learn together. :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I got to say bro your doing a incredible job.

4 Likes

Love that training mate! Looking real nice :+1:

3 Likes

Your training is on point. I plan on doing mine like that soon.

2 Likes

As a fellow plant bondage enthusiast this is some really nice work/payoff! Between this and the spiral galaxy you got going you’re making me want to get even more creative. I do have a strain I want to run soon that I was warned gets really tall and I’m debating doing something like a double helix or something to.

4 Likes

It is. I have to agree. @MoBilly is a gentleman and a Genius!!!

3 Likes

CannaYoga!

Why Yes, yes she can!

2 Likes

Thanks @Hemp , @Loggershands , @503BudMan @Slick1 @4ftfarmer
Slick, I take that as a huge compliment coming from you. :pray: I would think that a double helix would be a PITA to keep trimmed up but if I had a strain that produced buds larger than they could handle, it would be an interesting solution to the problem. And cool as can be too. I wanna watch!

You know, I’m still wondering if I flipped the UFS too soon. She was only 12" tall. Oh well, Short ain’t too bad either. I’ll just raise her to match the canopy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No you will be ok. I have some from seed in two weeks. Flip 12/12. I don’t believe I went longer than two weeks. Two foot high. Not a long veg time for photos Those are good names you have. Plus the people it came from are delicious. Lol

2 Likes

Love the pictures. My eyes can’t focus. Lol so much going on. @BudBusterPro this is my friend. MOE I hope you don’t mind. Good night my friend. Sweet dreams.

2 Likes

I put up this line before lights out. It’ll give me an idea of the stretch.

21 Likes

Cool beans you got in that garden I’ll tag along

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

This will be a very interesting run! Looks outstanding so far!

4 Likes