MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Yea baby!!! @MoBilly just do it.

2 Likes

Somehow I get the idea that this is going to be a popular thread. Good luck on the run.

3 Likes

Party over here. Get the papers out. He is front page news. Yea Baby

3 Likes

Thanks @Qtip, @itza419 , @Cbizzle , @Slick1, @bunny! I’m glad you all made it over!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it man!

4 Likes

@BigMike55 said he would keep you in line @Slick1 !
:joy:
I wish him luck. :crossed_fingers: LOL

4 Likes

I give it 26 seconds before he gives up :laughing:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Your pictures are great MoBilly plants are looking great but i have a Question i am not very good with a computer but how do yo place those names on the first photo that is really cool i would like to learn that. :mage:

3 Likes

I use my phone. In the gallery of pictures I use the pic editor. You can place text into the pic and then save a copy.
My computer is easier because it has a better editor so sometimes I blutooth pics over and edit on the laptop picture editor.

4 Likes

There are also a plethora of picture editors like photoshop, gimp, pixlr, affinity photo and many others you can use that will edit photos.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:ok thanks for the reply but that leaves me out i have more trouble with the phone than the computer i even have a hard time answering the phone i usually let it finish ringing than call back i still liked the rotory phones best but thats a few years back. time flys. :mage:

3 Likes

Do you know how to transfer files using blutooth? It’s easier to do then you might think.
Have some young computer jockey show you how, then have them show you how to edit them.
Really, it is very easy to get the hang of doing it.

If nothing else, it’ll give you and the Grandkids a moment together and maybe a few laughs.
:cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:
You got this!

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Thanks Guys Got to go lunch time wife calling. :mage:

3 Likes

@Gaz29 worth while keeping an eye on this thread incase there is ever a seed run bro :v::+1:

4 Likes

1. Godberry X Skywalker
2. Godberry X Bl Cookies
3. Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 _
4. Red Cherry Berry X Conspiracy Kush
5. Swakhammer
6. Blak N Blu Cookies

So there are my options. There’s going to be some individual branches pollinated. There’s a possibly that more than one branch on the same girl might be hit with two kinds of pollen.

I have a plan, kinda, but I would be interested in hearing the thought of my friends on here.

6 Likes

Tentatively:
UFS#18 (definitely 1 branch with UFS pollen and, maybe some PPP on another)
And
Blak n Blu Cookies (DBHP on one branch)

Not much of a plan but you gotta start somewhere. :wink:

5 Likes

You know I haven’t posted any good individual shots so, for your viewing pleasure!

Swakhammer

GbBc
RBC xCk

![Gods Sky-1|666x500]

God’s Sky

Blak n Blu Cookies

That UFS picture didn’t transfer over properly so I will have to get that one later.

Anyway, I can’t grow outside so I went for a backdrop. Dark backgrounds show plants better but I like this one too.

Thanks again for following!
:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

30 Likes

I think you fooled them about being outdoors. They are doing great.

7 Likes

Haha! You sure had me with the back drop! These girls appear to have been through serious kung fu training. Nice

4 Likes

Thanks guys. @4ftfarmer you know I just can’t resist bending them over. It’s an obsession, kinda.
:joy:

6 Likes