MoBilly’s green room

Thanks North! I received a lot of sage advice from acquaintances on a different forum and YouTubed the heck out of stuff. I truly appreciate any advice on the grow. Welcome. :pray::v:

6 Likes

I thought I’d try to give you guys the Reader’s Digest version.

Here are some shots of the clones.

One week ago.

I trimmed the super cropped one and made a 90 degree bend on the other two. I’ll explain the “plan” in a bit.

![IMG_20210305_150517|375x500]

This is what I found when I removed a couple of leaves! What a mess!

I was going to top right there and take clones from above the cut but I’m going to top a little taller. I have time and it’ll make care easier. I’ll still take a few clones though.
Here’s what they look like now.

The two that I bent over will be trained to grow in a circular pattern along the edge. I’ll eliminate all nodes pointing in or down and chose four strong nodes to grow. I’ll be making a few hard bends to pop the fibers, and create (possibly) increased nutrient flow between those nodes on one but not the other for comparison.

You might ask why.

I’m not hurting for meds. I want to learn what this plant will tolerate and thrive. I have an inquisitive mind and the fact that marijuana actually relishes in physical abuse, to an extent, is fascinating to me.
I’ll try to keep all things optimal except I’m going to bend, twist, and even break ,I’m sure.
Duct tape is a marvelous thing.
Only one of my clones will be subjected to that treatment. Her sister will be treated fine and only have what bends I have to make… We’ll see the difference.

Inquiring minds need to know. :nerd_face:

25 Likes

I wanted to do more but I gotta run. More later.

2 Likes

I’m down for the show.
You had some BEASTS of plants for your 1st go man. Congrats​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks RoC. Glad to have you hanging around. Share any ideas or things I might overlook. Last grow was fun and successful, IMHO, but I’m still green as my girls. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

OK, now things are getting … interesting… :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m stoked to get rolling. @Gpaw :pensive::smirk::confused::upside_down_face::slightly_frowning_face::pensive:

4 Likes

a bit late to the party,but a true partier and wont leave till everyone else has

2 Likes

Welcome and thanks for dropping by @Who ! There’s always room for more. I hope you feel free to share your knowledge on here. It’s appreciated.
I’m still kinda flying blind here. Lol.

2 Likes

Oh man, better get a good spot before @misterbee gets here. Brought the hooka this time.

7 Likes

Hi Shaggy! Welcome aboard! I’ll just sit myself down next to you and your hooka. :joy: One day I’d like one myself.

2 Likes

Oh its fun stuff. Burn through a bunch of weed but everyone is baked!

3 Likes

Him and Chris Farley too. I wonder where their careers could have gone…

3 Likes

I know the feeling am smoking mac supposed to capulator cut iv had it in shed in jar for 6wks and had a spliff this morning and had to put it down for few hours after 3 blasts. Felt like I’d been in the ring with tyson when he was 19-20 was dazed and confused. Love it when your weed turns out like that. Bruce Lee weed

7 Likes

Good name for it. I’m 6’2" and 260 lbs. Bruce could still have kicked my rear end.

2 Likes

Just got my Invitation by Carrier Pigeon, hurried over, but see the corner is taken. I’ll stand over here until one of 'em is free. You’re off to a G R E A T start, keep putting in the work and, as the story goes, the rewards will come. You may get tired of me, but you ain’t getting rid of me, I’m here through Harvest!!! Stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @misterbee ! Something tells me you, sir, are going to be good for laughs! I appreciate that in a person. :rofl:
Sorry about the late notice. My Carrier Pigeons are out of shape. I’ll get them on the treadmill ASAP.

4 Likes

Yes @MoBilly this is definitely one to be watching if you really want to see what she capable of taking the clone your going to abuse a bit try putting a a kitchen knife through the trunk during veg and leaving it in there while it grows. Then during flower giving the knife a little twist here n there will. Don’t worry this will not kill her just make her spit out more resins oils terps in protection. Try it you will be surprised. I was to the point of making sure at least 3ov9 had blades in them H ha ha. Bring on the show Mo :point_left::100::green_heart::ok_hand::fist::facepunch:

2 Likes

I tend to call my weed ether Bruce Lee if it’s proper roundhouse kick to the head and makes you have words with yourself cus it’s so strong.

Or Hong Kong fuey weed if its same but silly giggly not so heavy happy weed ha ha ha

2 Likes

@2horriblecreatures . I have some bamboo skewers I had planned to try one here and there.

1 Like