Mongo’s sweet skunk room

Thanks my friend, you are to kind. I hope you are back into the swing of things. It’s nice to see ya around. :v:

4 Likes

Just found this thread. Nice line up.
11 males out of how many popped?
Some sexy ladies in here, especially that Blackberry Breath…damn son, I hope it smokes as well as she looks!!!

7 Likes

Thanks. There is a long story on how many seeds I actually popped to fill my skunk room. But I won’t bore you. 25 made it to the big show and I’ve got 14 females that are about to come down a bit early for various reasons. I’m starting to see bananas pop up all over these buggers and I don’t want it to mess with my upcoming BBB harvest.

Once these skunk are out left will be

Dragonblood Hashplant
Darkshadow haze (yes again even though it’s 13w)
Northern BC Skunk
BlackBerry Breath

I’m very much ready to move on past the skunk in this room :joy::v:

5 Likes

So when u doing a BlackBerry breath seed run? Lolz

1 Like

It’s funny you ask. I’m going to do one for sure, down the road if the look translates to the taste. The only male from it that I got was all crinkled leafed and didn’t express well. But I have two beans saved. If one is male I’ll be able to do a run.

I did just pollinate a BBB with some Dragonblood hashplant. That might be interesting. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Looking forward to smoke report on BlackBerry breath

2 Likes

Dragonblood Hashplant fully pollinated by a bloody donor. Big ass plant for my flower room really.

7 Likes

Since this is a skunk room I feel I need to post some skunk hahah

Northern BC Skunk just a few days from finishing.

Alright but now back to the star of the show :joy::joy::joy:

BlackberryBreath also a few days from finishing.

14 Likes

Here is the phenom I’m really excited about. This particular nug has been pollinated with some RMH.

10 Likes

Freshly chopped BlackberryBreath :v:

13 Likes

I bet that’s going to be good, you lucky man.

4 Likes

Took a few down tonight

9 Likes

All looking good man, not used a net for ages now didn’t think people still used em :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Looks like quite a tasty morsel. (Homer’s voice) mmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

BlackberryBreath

Bag of sweet skunk.

Bud of the sweet skunk

Bud of Northern BC SKunk. It’s much nicer than the SIS.

14 Likes

Looks like they all full of mites… better send it all to me to dispose of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hahahah … don’t joke about mites I’m still over sensitive about the attack I had last year :joy::v:

3 Likes

Oh shit man, sorry. Nothing but good juju.

1 Like

It’s all good I was only bugging, no pun intended :joy::blush::v:

1 Like

Hahaha, Nice one.:spider::spider: lol

2 Likes