Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

I have some of these already thanks to Cyr. I will sit out. Thanks again Cyr.

5 Likes

WoW! What a pack, thanks for the opportunity @Cyr_grow ! I signed up “Via Mad Dawg” in the US, as we forward beans. If there’s any problem with that just scratch me off the list!
:call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Just another casual 100 BOG seed giveaway….

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

Ya’ll might as well just give up on this one. My Birthday is April 6th so I stand a 1 in 100 chance of winning. Normally if there are 40 people in a Wiki I figure my odds are 1 in 450 or something like that.

9 Likes

I used to say that things that are 50/50 chance that Im wrong 90% of the time. This is why I dont gamble.

6 Likes

Alright, so courtesy of @buckaroobonsai he is throwing in a 10pk of bog sour lifesaver. So we now have a breeders pack of Bog bubble and bog sour lifesaver

16 Likes

Eyes pop

@Cyr_grow & @buckaroobonsai :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

if i understand correctly bog doesnt operate anymore mking these s tresure to have

5 Likes

Bog Jr is carrying on the genetics, but no seeds have been released by him. What you see on shn is old stock left over from bog. @amumayuk

5 Likes

then these are the realdeal

5 Likes

The bubble I used for the op are from 2015-2016 when bog was still around makig seeds @amumayuk

9 Likes

awesome give away. Thanks for the opportunity.

5 Likes

Woah! Thanks @THCeed! That’s how we put last week to bed!

BTW @420noob saw you were missing a ‘b’ at the end of your name. Hope you don’t mind that I fixed her up for ya. You don’t wanna miss this one!

4 Likes

Wow, what an awsome prize. I’ll be crossing my fingers, lol.:crossed_fingers: Appreciate the tag @THCeed. :+1:
Thanks for the generosity @Cyr_grow! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks don’t mind at all!

5 Likes

Ok, I signed up but took my name back off since I have some and it felt greedy trying for more. Thanks for the shot @Cyr_grow .

Oh no, you didn’t add Sour Lifesaver, ok back on the list I go. :rofl: Thanks @buckaroobonsai .

16 Likes

Thank you @Cyr_grow for this opportunity it’s very appreciated and good luck to everyone that entered, hope all is having a great day, just got back from cancer treatments and feel pretty good today,

6 Likes

Alright, we have another donor stepping into the ring for this giveaway!!!

@Mithridate has decided to throw in a 50pk of Bog SSK to each winner.

20 Likes

21 Likes

Thank you @buckaroobonsai and @Mithridate also for this

6 Likes