Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED)

:laughing:

4 Likes

Holy $%&&$!!!
Giveaway of the year! :+1: :metal:

july4th-fireworks

14 Likes

Thanks y’all for this amazing opportunity!! @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate @DougDawson

5 Likes

Thanks for this huge BOG Giveaway!! @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate and last but not least @DougDawson !!

Good Luck one and all!!

4 Likes

28 Likes

Another awesome giveaway, @Cyr_grow! Thank you, and @buckaroobonsai, @DougDawson, @Mithridate! d8JBdDJ

Always lucky #87. lol (1)

4 Likes

Thank you guys for such a great opportunity to be BOGged down with seeds. I’ll donate the pollen if I win as I already got some from the auction.

5 Likes

OMG is this giveaway ever getting scary big!

5 Likes

11 Likes

This going to be so much fun for some lucky members! lol I’m not in it, but I’m sure going to watch! Good luck to all entries!

10 Likes

Wow what a great giveaway @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson @Mithridate
And thank mostly for the shout out…
Ty Ty Ty :pray::pray:

3 Likes

cant wait to test out that pollen

1 Like

First saw this gentleman showing off his Sour Bluetooth grow in his bathrobe. Life goals on so many levels. The nug looked like space pinecones dipped in sugar and then dipped in sugar again.

It BOGgles the mind! Good luck all!

1 Like

Thanks very much for the chance! Incredible giveaway!

1 Like

This is another epic giveaway, thanks guys. OG love is in the air.

2 Likes

This is an incredible selection for whoever gets lucky! Thanks for doing it

1 Like

Awesome giveaway guys!
Good luck everyone!!!

2 Likes

555 Woke up to a looong notification list…saw this and immediately signed up (even before coffee!). Then found it oddly familiar…coffee started to kick in and realized it was the same thread I’d signed up for just before going to sleep…only all grown up! (Deleted my double entry, hard as it was to do!) Thank you @DougDawson @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate Unbelievable!!! OG, where else in the World would you ever want to spend your time?

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Is this closed?

1 Like

It’s still open

2 Likes