MOTR Does Micro

Y’all are downright depraved. :joy:

6 Likes

Aren’t you the pot talking to the kettles? Otherwise, how would you know? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like she collected some of the pollen that didn’t hit the wall on the right

I am done tapping his trunk… now its all out shaking dislodging some of his flowers in the process. I am doing this not to help him open up as that will come in time but to eliminate the weaker ones that may or may not open

11 Likes

:grin:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

cannabissequoia to the rescue with mood music frequently looking out for me…thank you! :hugging:

3 Likes

Whelp, the increase in the Megacrop burnt the boy a little though didn’t faze the girl as she continues to fade

Next time I flower for seeds, the boy will enter 1 week after the girl instead of 2 wks

8 Likes

That was the 6g/gal rate, right?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Right though cut in half soooo 3grams per 8cups…also looks like she caught some pollen when he 1st started releasing it as a couple pods are big and hard in a couple places

Definitely pollinated…I may as well go ahead and remove him as she may be concentrating on the seeds she has trying to come to a finish though he hasn’t really let go of much yet so figure i’ll give him his opportunity til Friday then he gets the chop and we can fully inspect her once he is untangled and out of the way

17 Likes

Time for a cigarette! Congratulations!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Babies on board!

Almost made it through No Nut November :wink:

Bout to turn your grow into a Jackson Pollock haha

3 Likes

I was going to remove the boy today though got caught up assessing damage from the earthquake

Still standing lol Hopefully it helped him shake some pollen around

13 Likes

Now that’s optimism to Happy’s standards :wink:
How did your home fare the shaker?

We out here in BC are still waiting for our big one…

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent …some books got thrown off the bookshelf at the end of the hallway, a couple glass bottles fell off the top of the cabinets in the kitchen, towels got thrown on the floor in the bathroom… The fridge, tv and 55gallon fish tank (1/4 filled for the turtle) moved ~3" but that’s pretty much it…oh and 1 piece of my glass pipe and bong collection broke :stuck_out_tongue:

Many weren’t so lucky having their houses and septic tanks shift from slabs, water heaters come undone leading to flooding, glass canning jars breaking in pantries and in curing stages, windows breaking from things landing on them, ceiling tiles fall as well as book cases, hutches and dressers knocked over etc…all the yrs of prepping for emergencies with the Cubscouts really paid off so was able to check on neighbors after I made sure my family was all safe and sound…also helps that my house is built like a box so everything is accessible from a wheelchair though do have to go outside and around the house to get to the utility room which can be a pain when need to access it right away and can’t expand the house without knocking something out like closets in a couple rooms though its probably that very thing that helped the house roll with it instead of resisting

4 Likes

So last night, I removed the boy

Sprayed some pinesol and water solution and wiped everything down

Removed some leaves from the girl

Sprayed her down with a foliar of liquid fish and set her back in the cabinet

Turns out she did get burnt a bit in a couple places though not enough to reduce her feed at this point

12 Likes

That’s really good to hear! We are somewhat prepared in terms of food/water/generators, but the furniture needs to be strapped… especially cheap IKEA bookcases.

I cant even imagine how to deal with a house that comes off a slab… yank it back with a dozer? Plumbing, gas, electrical, all takes a shit.

Well, glad everything is ok with you and family! Best of luck to the shaken up boy and girl.

Did you know there was a mini baby boom in Montreal about 9 months after the power got knocked out by the ice storm in january 1998? Lots of people didnt have utilities for close to a month. Staying warm…? :wink:

3 Likes

Shelf brackets work great in a pinch and can always be hidden by a book, plant etc :wink:

oh yeah it does…I was told by a structural engineer at one of the transportation fair’s that a house shifting even 1/2" on a slab can weaken it to the point of collapse due to the extra weight that the main support beams cannot handle… I have no idea how they would do it other than reinforcing it in its new position - definitely worth checking to find out :thinking: Perhaps, i’ll push up the Engineer pin for my Cubscout den instead of waiting til just before bridging over to Troops in February

:hugging::blush:

I imagine lol Lots of babies born in the fall anyhow from the previous late winters activities :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL!! That ummm left the equation a few yrs ago for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

She looks so pretty in her pregnancy

19 Likes

It was a nice Bukakke show, she looks well pollinated and bulding already!

Thumbs up!

4 Likes

Update time!

She is eating her leaves faster now with barely any site that wasn’t pollinated :stuck_out_tongue:

Such velvety soft leaves :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

WOW! She’s loaded with love nuggets! Good Growin!! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes