Movies you have watched multiple times

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS. At least 50 times,never gets old.

3 Likes

Also any Tarantino movie is a banger.

5 Likes

Interesting pick. Interesting flick.

5 Likes

Yes it could. What was I thinking. :smiley:
Love Tarentino movies. Loved Once upon a Time in Hollywood. My kids hated it. It brought back memories for me.

5 Likes

Tarantino as a writer/director is very hit or miss for me.

Straying into campy-absurd-exploitation-gratuitous movies is a risky move, and though he’s the king of it, it doesn’t always pay off. I get what he’s going for, it just doesn’t always work.

I really liked Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

3 Likes

Well we a agree again on aother movie. People have different tastes. I think your taste in movies is similar to mine. I like people that like the same movies as me in general. lol

3 Likes

Full Metal Jacket. Gooood movie!

5 Likes

Some really cool movies listed already.

Full Metal Jacket, Bronx tale already got a mention, could watch either of those any time, love them.

Goodfellas,
The Shining,
Platoon,
Friday (literally just watched it last night again)
Fist Full of Dollars
High Plains Drifter

6 Likes

I watched Fist Full of Dollars high on shrooms with a couple buds once. The scene in the grave yard where it keeps showing there eyes. OMG!

2 Likes

I don’t know how many times I’ve watched Pulp Fiction but a few for sure.
Deliverance
The Wall
Animal House
Just off the top of my head.

4 Likes

Yes, YES and yes

3 Likes

Must have seen most of John Wayne’s movies 100 times. Rio Bravo, Rio Lobo, The Alamo, True Grit, The Searchers, The Sons of Katie Elder. So many movies…

5 Likes

Under Siege and Under Siege 2 but only to play "Count the Kills"
It’s something over 60 for Under Siege but my count is different each time :laughing:

Once upon a time in Mexico
Army of Darkness
Shaun of the Dead
Tokyo Gore Police

Yeah, there’s a theme here… :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

A closet cowboy. Just kidding, I like old westerns. Newer Silverado and the Unforgiven. :+1:

3 Likes

Dont know that one?

1 Like

It’s a really weird one.
…You will want a 'shroom for that! :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Well I better Google it and see what I might get myself into :crazy_face:

1 Like

LOL, no closet, fully out :slight_smile: Always loved Westerns including the newer ones. Silverado was amazing as was the Unforgiven. Open Range with Kevin Costner and Robert Duval was another decent more modern one that I think get’s over looked.

We could also go down more of a Hippie road and say Rude Awakening and Flashback. Seen both of them many times.

2 Likes

American gangster,

Uncle buck,

Clue.

(rocky horror picture show.)

8 Likes

Hitchhikers quide to the galaxy,… although the book is way more inclusive. I can watch it over and over, and believe me I have ha

Paws

5 Likes