Mud, Dirt and Wind

I cannot wait. @lefthandseeds Have you tried any of his stuff that black Lebanon @Eagles009

1 Like

I’ve always admired all your stuff you’ve come a long ways. You’re a good guy if you ever see anything I got let me know

1 Like

I have not. I think I have a cross with the black Lebanese I don’t know if he had a hand in it though. I think @BigMike55 would know

@lefthandseeds He shares with everybody

1 Like

We haven’t interacted much if at all but I see him around. Very knowledgeable and seems a good dude!

He’ll probably tag now. He’s probably camping somewhere. If not I got some

I have no problems with you I’m sorry that it sounded that way.

1 Like

I’m a little aggravated right now I’m not gonna lie I got stuff was supposed to been here weeks ago is not even here. I got stuff sitting at the post office been there for three days. I really think I’m better off sticking to the people I get seeds from. @Automatik and https://chitownseeds.com/ There fast I’ll see exactly where my packages the whole entire time. I’ll trade with people all the time. I’ll try to share the love like everybody else. Stuff that is personally given to me I never give out. The stuff that I get from the banks that is what I give away. I do donate just like you guys do but I don’t have a big topic where I go and say hey I have free seeds I do not have free seeds I pay for everyone that I get except for the ones that my friends give me. Those are the ones that are the most importing to me. Something that someone worked hard for. Lefthand Reddick eagle and some others I want to grow your stuff I don’t want to grow anybody else’s. Peace

5 Likes

What kind of name did you put on that package. LolYou’re so funny. Next time put the Seed Dr.

1 Like

That’s my seed Santa name :yum:

Lol. I can’t stop from laughing. Thank you so much it really means a lot to me. I got three you guys up next.

1 Like

You’re welcome I am happy to see people growing em. Thats a pretty dead strain as far as I can tell. Let’s bring it back and fill some jars while we’re at it!

1 Like

@lefthandseeds I got you something else also from last time.

1 Like

. One Love

6 Likes

10 Likes

I’m trying to figure it out. Is it because I’m use me phone. I’ll like the smaller picture. I have seen where humans do it sometimes. I want my page to be neater. I like showing everyday shots. But Joe like it neat. @DougDawson

2 Likes

Its easy bud. When you go to post you have to hit the upload button and select your pics. Directly to the left of the upload button is a button with 9 dot’s. So click that button with 9 dot’s first and than click upload, that’s all you have to do.

1 Like

5 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms thank you.

6 Likes

7 Likes