My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

I used to grow the clone only Blue Dream years ago…I wish I made some crosses with it but I didn’t, its looking good though bromigo…

2 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah I’m gonna have to pollinate part of it. Wouldn’t be fair otherwise

Well I topped the bg today and some fanners. @Papalag I’m trying to go by your instructions that you posted up above. I won’t be able to put a net up until I transplant into the final 30 gallon pot. I’m gonna need some help for sure spreading this plant for an even canapy. I could just keep topping and let it grow more natural since I have 80 inches of height to work with. Much to think about…

17 Likes

Those leaves look like something out of Jurassic Park or something. She’s thicc!

3 Likes

@Meesh did say that they leaned heavy on the blueberry side

1 Like

Looks great bro

Once you set up the net she will fill in nicely 80 inches in hight you can grow monsters

1 Like

Thanks man! What I’m visioning is a plant grown big inside compared to being grown outside. This is my first big boy set up.
Everything I have done indoors has been with 150 watt hps and fluorescents…
If I’m going to try netting the plant out how much of the tops should be above the net?

2 Likes

Just ordered a 600 watt mh bulb. Once the plant grows out of the 600 it will all be 1000. If I get a pound from all this I’ll be a happy camper… so much invested

1 Like

Net should be set 8 to 10 inches above top of pot

Top and bend all branches (tie down if necessary)
Remove all growth under the net
Any branches growing downward remove
When branches grow tall remove lower bud sites ( bottom 3 each stem ) this sends that energy to the larger sites

A second net above fou added support is helpful

1 Like

Thanks @Papalag. I was wondering about that second layer of netting. BTW mh bulbs make that big of a difference compared to regular hps for vegative growth?

Pic as they reach the net

I use a string net for the 2 Nd net tied to the Tent poles about 22 inches above the 1 st net

I flip when the leaves of my 4 plants reach each other at this stage to 12 /12

6 Likes

22 inches. OK I can visualize that

My mistake 12 inches sorry not 22 fat fingers

1 Like

I’ma pull up chair if you don’t mind :slight_smile: This will give me lot’s of inspiration and motivation for my grow :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see some more pics…

1 Like

Hey guys I need some help. I have equipment coming in and bulbs. Most of my bulbs are I power but after testing this mh vivosun mh I noticed this. The bulb works but is it not safe? Thanks

2 Likes

Some light discolor when used but I am no expert

2 Likes

It looks fine when it’s turned on. Tons of blue light. I’m just wondering if that’s normal or if I have to replace it

1 Like

In my experience of changing hundreds of lamps, not grow lamps but theatre lights, you can get nasty looking discoloration from use (especially hotter environments) and they do ok. I usually take it as a sign to replace it, because if that light doesn’t turn on I failed my job. If no one else was there and I could just replace it when it actually goes out, I’d leave them a lot longer.

2 Likes

So you don’t think that the discoloration is a fire hazard though right?

1 Like

Your baby looks super healthy! I’d say if you have any concerns then replace that bulb. I’d hate to have that bulb explode risking a fire.

1 Like