My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Look up zameldica. Might have some extra Durban poison also.

3 Likes

I have tin of Durban Poison from Dutch Passion and I’m a fan of Ace Seeds. I have their Panama and the Golden Tiger both of which she liked but wasn’t racy enough for her. LOL She’s 72 years old

6 Likes

She wants something like original haze or Thai. You should check out the landrace thread. There are some really knowledgeable people on it

3 Likes

I’m 100% for any new dynamic that is permitting to have fun and to spread seeds widely. Sincerely.

But this time, there is something new. The potential fun to compete with the best weeds of OG ^^
Just saying, just asking, just probing. I known, it’s initially to trade. It’s just to known if i’m not the only fool stimulated by the tittle of this post.

5 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(3)

7 Likes

Thanks for the trade …

Paws

1 Like

i will be doing my first seed increase this spring/summer i have 6 reg seeds of imperial dank from 707 seedbank its mochi gelato x kush cleaner, im nervous to germinate them tho and been putting it off for awhile. but i need to make something to have so i can trade for stuff like your caps junky

4 Likes

Oh man thanks @LoveDaAutos! You sure you don’t want any gg4 s1 I still have some to share?

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer @DGCloud I have a good number of very good GG#4 beans. Just enjoy those.

1 Like

How about some grape pie x snow lotus for some of your cap seeds? Thanks

3 Likes

Is that Jungle Boys grape pie x Bodhi snow lotus?

1 Like

I’ll be testing Grape Pie this Thursday :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes sir I believe so .

Looking forward to your take on it hopefully it measures up .

2 Likes

We can do that. Send me a PM please and we can make arrangements.

1 Like

Somehow I missed your post the other night. I just read through your thread and think a seed swap is in order if you’re up for it. Send me a PM if intested.

1 Like

Already covered in Goo , reeks to high Heavens…thinking it will be GOOD!!!

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos , Cap Junky S1 landed today, that’s damn faaast! :fire: :fire: Thank you sir, I won’t forget ya!! :star_struck: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Spreading a full 13 yards of much in gardens is a young man’s job!!

3 Likes

Oh excellent! Always makes me happy to hear a package has arrived. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like